Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Permaculture in action!

What a great opportunity to be lead by Maria, one of the founders of the Kul Kul Farm on an... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2019
Aussie_Weekender
Melbourne, Australia
A bliss of inspiration !

Being trained as a Permaculture Designer and had visited some PC Farms in Portugal, I may tell this... read more

Reviewed 13 November 2018
VAires
Savona, Italy

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Abiansemal
from US$ 65.39
from US$ 57.70
from US$ 40.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

From the moment i stepped out of the taxi into the walk way of the farm I felt a sense of calm, love and green magic being poured into my heart! I could feel the energy of all the hard and great work that has been poured into the farm from the whole kul kul family. It was all about the morning wake ups for me, the sounds of the farm animals, walking out into the Krisp morning sunrise seeing all the fresh veggies and feeling the ground beneath my bare feet. I was truly grateful to the wonderful hospitality, the feels of family and love that I was surrounded by was outstanding, I could have stayed forever and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I spent 2 months on the beautiful haven that is Kul Kul Farm. Maria & Orin together with their whole team welcomed me in wholeheartedly and opened my eyes to a world of connection towards community, the land & living sustainability through and through. Their harmonious relationship with the land they reside in inspired me and many others as they continue to do daily. From learning how to build with materials given to us by Mother Nature, to respectfully tending to the land and reaping the benefits that is the wonderful produce. It truly is a place of magic, peace, harmony and love. I long to be back in that space & I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to visit them, they will welcome you with open arms.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2018

From saplings to flower beds, coconuts to potatoes, butterflies to birds and black pigs to rescued chickens. This farm is paradise on earth. All the buildings are eco buildings, built from bamboo and recycled windscreens. The KulKul farm has a lot to shine for. The food is incredible, the staff amazing and the surroundings surreal !

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely magical place. Surrounded and immersed in nature, Maria,Orin and their hard working team are the perfect hosts with an abundance of knowledge and inspiration that they constantly share with you :) seeing the way the work and how much they love what they do is an inspiration within itself.

Visiting the kul kul farm you are sure to take many new lessons back home with you. The space is full of amazing energy and I cannot wait to return :)

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to be surrounded by nature, great food, stimulating courses and great hosts then you will not be disappointed! The KULKUL farm staff are just always ready to help out with anything you need. There are massive tipi type tents and also rooms to sleep in too. The showers are outside amongst the trees and the food is organic and produced locally and fantastically prepared. Absolutely magically place and people Thank you KULKUL farm for having us... we will 100% be back.