Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Permaculture in action!

What a great opportunity to be lead by Maria, one of the founders of the Kul Kul Farm on an... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2019
Aussie_Weekender
Melbourne, Australia
A bliss of inspiration !

Being trained as a Permaculture Designer and had visited some PC Farms in Portugal, I may tell this... read more

Reviewed 13 November 2018
VAires
Savona, Italy

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Abiansemal
from US$ 65.39
from US$ 57.70
from US$ 40.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely magical place. Surrounded and immersed in nature, Maria,Orin and their hard working team are the perfect hosts with an abundance of knowledge and inspiration that they constantly share with you :) seeing the way the work and how much they love what they do is an inspiration within itself.

Visiting the kul kul farm you are sure to take many new lessons back home with you. The space is full of amazing energy and I cannot wait to return :)

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to be surrounded by nature, great food, stimulating courses and great hosts then you will not be disappointed! The KULKUL farm staff are just always ready to help out with anything you need. There are massive tipi type tents and also rooms to sleep in too. The showers are outside amongst the trees and the food is organic and produced locally and fantastically prepared. Absolutely magically place and people Thank you KULKUL farm for having us... we will 100% be back.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We visited Kul Kul Farm and got a chance to have Maria (one of the owners) as a guide. We couldn't have felt more welcome. Maria and her heartwarming Mediterranean personality put us at ease right from the start. She showed us all corners of the farm, challenging us with questions along the way so we would actually be involved on the tour. Super!! We wrapped the morning session with a laid-back buffet lunch over an also very pleasing conversation. No doubt, that eggplant was the best I've had in my entire life!

If you're into farming or permaculture (even if as a novice, as is my case), make sure to drop by Kul Kul for a tour. Make sure you book it in advance though. They have weekly tours on Mondays.

Congrats Maria and Orin. Hope to see you guys soon.
Rodrigo & Alma

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank TheRodrigoCastro
MariaFarr, Co-Founder at The Kul Kul Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you both for joining us! We loved having you and sharing all good things permaculture living.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the Kul Kul Farm on a one day tour and immediately knew I had to go back - there is a special feel the moment you step into this place! I decided to enroll in their permaculture course which I would describe as an enriching, wonderful experience. The farm itself is beautiful, the food absolutely delicious and the accommodation really comfortable. But mostly, the space that Maria and Orin create for the guests is one of openness and safety. This means that learning is easy but that you also leave with so much more than the knowledge of permaculture. I feel like the Kul Kul farm gave me an experience I will never forget. It helped me grow on a personal level, introduced me to friends I will never forget and taught me a lot about how to live a more meaningful life. Thank you Maria and Orin! I highly recommend the farm to anyone wanting an conscious experience of food, nature and friendship.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I've been twice to this farm with my son, and the second time around we decided to join in a great workshop and we loved every bit of it. It was a great experience and their hospitality just made it feel like our home away from home.
I would especially recommend a Permaculture Design Course for anyone interested and new to the Permie-circle.
There's something for everyone and your kids will love it too.
I also strongly recommend for anyone on a family holiday in Bali and looking to do something a bit different and truly unique with their kids.