Over the last 2 years we've stayed at the Olhuveli on 4 different occasions, we keep coming back! We've tried other resorts in the Maldives but find that the Olhuveli is the perfect mix of luxury, amazing aquatic life while not being too far away from the mainland (45 min boat ride). The buffet and food generally is quite good and the rooms are appointed well. It's also simply amazing watching the Manta Rays feed at the end of the jetty. Boat diving is great but the house reef is nothing special (best house reef is at the Ayada, Maldives). Service needs some improvement - it seems the resort is continually understaffed and service takes longer than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the tip of South Male Atoll, 34km from Male International Airport is the idyllic Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, famed for its beautiful beaches and abundant sandbanks. The resort is reached by a picturesque 45 minute speedboat journey.Step into your new home for the next few blissful days, and choose between deluxe rooms, beach villas, water villas, honeymoon villas or the presidential suites. Each of the 164 villas have been crafted purely with comfort, relaxation and elegance in mind, taking the classic materials of nature, blending them with contemporary chic and open-air living, intended to make the most of the Maldivian sunlight and tranquil views. A choice of outdoor sun-loungers is provided in all villa categories to ensure that guests can soak up the best of Maldives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olhuveli Beach And Spa Resort
- Olhuveli Beach Hotel South Male Atoll
- Olhuveli Beach Resort
- Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort