“great Honeymoon & relaxation”

Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vaadhoo Island
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Me & my wife were 4*nights for our honeymoon in this Hotel, from 4th till 8th August. Was one of the best we were in. Best service, friendly staff. all the staff looked very happy to be working there. This is a realy good hotel to relax.

Every staff member did his or her service at their best. Nothing to complain about. Rezeption, Bar, Pool, Restaurant, Housekeeping & all other departments at ist best.

The rooms were exelent. Nice view, clean, everything in good shape. Even the wifi was very good.

Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: all the rooms have a great view :)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank delip_ganga
Indy D, General Manager at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,
The team at the Adaaran prestige Vadoo is delighted after seeing your encouraging comments. We are always geared to make our guests stay memorable. I will personally inform them about your appreciation of them. Hope to see you again at Vadoo.
Cheers..

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It was one of the greatest experiences in my life, the views, the sea, the service the food were awesome, employees make you feel like at home, they make everything that is on their hands to make you happy. Relax and enjoy! I recommend you to take the all inclussive package.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juan B

Dear Guest...

Thanks very much for the excellent review. I will personally pass the message down to the staff that helped your stay a remarkable one.
Please come back and visit our beautiful resort and our professional staff awaits your arrival.

Cheers...!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Excellent housekeeping (Hussein), wonderful views, great service, especially from our butler Vinoop! Chef Sanjay went out of the way to prepare special food on request. Will recommend to anyone wanting a quiet, peaceful, relaxing vacation. Definitely will go again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJeeva

Dear Guest...

We are very much excited to hear you had an excellent time at Adaaran prestige Vadoo. Our team is a fully dedicated team who takes pride in serving our guest. Please come back and visit us soon. We are very much pleased to hear that you have reached home safely. Thanks very much ...

Cheers..!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Its my birthday today and my sister and I decided to go to Adaaran Prestige for a day tour 8am-6:45pm. We booked to iCom everything went smoothly ( ill put another review for them ). Cost us 100$ per pax including sunbeds, towel, unlimited drinks fr 9am-5pm incl alcoholics, use of pool, beach area etc plus buffet lunch and afternoon tea. I think u have to pay 10$ for snorkelling equiptment not sure as we dont need it.
The place was nice, 5mins can go around the whole place. There was plenty of fish in the shallow water for snorkeling. We stayed in the sunbed for the whole trip, very comfortable
Bar staff was attentive and nice. There was selection menu for day trippers ( no fresh juice ) and I saw the white wine is from a packet ( box ) not bottle.
Lunch buffet was not the best but okay. Afternoon tea started from 4:30pm and ended 5pm some day trippers didnt get anything as the staff took the beverage and food quickly. The samosa was yum.

Our day trip went great until the last hour after the shark feeding at 5:30pm. We went to the bridges to water villas to take pictures. In our orientation its okay to take pictures at the bridge just not go to water villas. We did as we told just the bridge and we stayed away fr the water villas and all other day trippers went to take pictures everywhere on that bridge and some went even further. This security guy named Abdalla or Abdulla according to him, single us out, me and my sister. We felt so discriminated as we are the only asian, he berated and humiliated us among all other caucasian guest who came in a day trip. We tried explaining to him that we are so near the entrance and we never go to the villas and there were so many people taking pictures too but he was so rude and shoo us away like a peasant. Everyone was looking at us like we are criminal. He has attitude problem and like to embarrassed people and never respect women at all. All we wanted is take a nice picture of the bridge and the blue water and we get shamed for it.

I told him I will complain him to the management and his reply was " I dont care and the other people who was walking further away was inhouse guest". But they were with us in the orientation room when we arrived. We were with them!
I went to the reception around 6pm and asked for the manager. They told me why and I stated what happened but they told me the manager is on break. I never get a change to air my grievances.

What a terrible way to end the nice place like this. Ruined by arrogant, no respect, worse attitude, insulting staff.!!! a disgrace to the other staff who work hard on that day.

We tried taking picture of him but he keep blocking our camera, he keep putting his hand in our camera lens.

We couldn't wait to get out of that place after that incident:((

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest..

Thanks for the review. We take every comment very positively to mitigate future occurrence to our guest. We have dedicated guest recovery team who is closely monitoring the progress of development and they are very keenly fixing the issues who had at the resort. I will personally have a chat with the employee involved. We apologies very sincerely for the inconvenience you encounter while your visit.

Thanks once more for the review....

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A small island. Loved the clear water. Not very expensive for the day trip tour price but has to pay extra for every activities including renting the equipment i.e. snorkeling or diving. Tour price included lunch, free flow drinks and tea break. Not much choices of food during lunch and tea time. Not enough quantities to accommodate all guests. Staff not very friendly. I understand in house guests are more important/valuable than day trip tour guests but staff should not discriminate any guests. Was trying to board the ferry to airport but resort staff stopped me and asked the in house guest to board the ferry first. I was only able to board after all their in house guests boarded the ferry. Really felt discriminated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest..
The Management of “Adaaran prestige Vadoo “would like to thank you for the comments given for the improvement of the resort. We will take quick action and rectify the areas which you have pointed out. We always value our customer’s ideas and put them on action immediately.at the same time we wish to thank you for staying with us and hoping to see you back in this beautiful paradise “.

Thanks

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vaadhoo Island
17 km away
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Reso...
#1 of 1 in Furanafushi Island
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Emboodhu Finolhu
10 km away
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives

Been to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK