“Value for money”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Welcome to IZUMI oriental buffet & grill Our aim is to give you the best choice in oriental dining, serving only freshly prepared dishes in a clean and pleasant surroundings. We have tailored our buffet & prices to suit all occasions, the ideal venue for relaxing night outs, birthday parties, family get together and casual meals after work. With ample free car parking right at our door step, why not drive in and try our lunch, it's quick and easy. A classic buffet of 30 or more dishes is served every day for lunch and a superior choice of 60 or more dishes is served for dinner, both sessions include starters, main dishes, desserts and Wok & Grill counter. All at a fixed price, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent Chinese food. Buffet with very extensive range to choose from. Very quick, friendly service. Would recommend.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We always go to izumis for the lovely food and quick service. Food is regularly topped up fresh so you dont go without and staff always see to your needs and efficient in clearing tables.

Clean and lovely hot food well worth the money.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

A very efficient buffet style restaurant with a wide range of dishes to choose from. Good value for money and most dishes of good quality. One or two of the dishes were not great as they were rather bland or for example the crispy duck was very dry and tasteless but overall a good all you can eat restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent quality, substantial portions, wonderful service. Complementary chopsticks and fortune cookies.... Lovely bag too! What else can we say.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

So as can be seen from my previous couple reviews, I love this place enormously.

But a situation occurred last weekend that cemented in my mind just how utterly brilliant izumi really is.

So, I’m in basvegas, for dinner and film, whilst there I would usually hit up the great ruby buffet.
But as I was on a date, hoping to get lucky, discretion overtook valour and I opted for the ‘other’ buffet there; you know, the one with a very nice smell....

I cannot and will not give any negatives on that place because if I had not ever eaten in izumi I would think it was good.
What it’s done is reassure me just how much better izumi is than practically every other oriental buffet.

At izumi the quality of ingredients used and the skill used to assemble and cook is just so much higher than would be expected.

The staff, manager and owner are pretty blooming awesome too.

And in the words of daft punk, I was up all night, and got lucky.....