“Good food”
Review of Ocean Chinese

Ocean Chinese
Ranked #30 of 113 Restaurants in Maldon
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered a meal via the phone, it doesn’t say on the menu that you can pay by card but you can.

Food arrived on time and all tasted good no complains from any of us. food was hot well packed well worth the money tasted very good.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Visited with my family as a treat before going on to Maldon Fireworks display. It was quiet when we arrived at 5.30 but soon filled up. Ocean is a "pay fixed price for all you can eat" place. Not a buffet, but you can order as much as you want from the menu. Dishes are small, but you share food and take a small amount of everything so you do get plenty to eat.! We had a good evening but found that the service was a bit sporadic at times, hence the 4 stars. That said the food was very good and we all enjoyed the time we spent there. They were very good with my 1 year old grandson who has a habit of tasting everything and then decorating the floor with it!!! The fixed price is higher on Friday and the weekend, but it is still very good value for money if you like to try lots of dishes!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Out with friends on a Friday night, hadn't booked but fortunately we got the just-vacated table in the busy restaurant. Ordering was easy as everything is inclusive in the one-price menu. The service was prompt and friendly, we didn't have to wait too long for the food, which was excellent. Every dish was well cooked, presented and tasty and I believe their takeaways are great value also. Very happy on my first visit which means I will certainly be back, unless I order a takeaway first !

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Visited with my husband and friend. Food was delicious, staff were friendly and attentive, nice choice of veggie meals too!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had delicious meal here with my family. We are all enjoyed our meal . Nicely done and good ambiance.Highly recommended.