“Sooooo !!!!!!!! Tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We had a fantastic experience in this place.
Great service and the food was a joy :).
The cocktails and starters were awesome.
An all round success.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

fantastic food. Mexican is my favourite and this is by far the best I've had in the UK. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 13 June 2018

As an ex-Pat Chicana from California...I'm pretty critical of Mexican food in the UK. But my experiences here at El Guaca brought me a little bit closer to an authentic taste.
I firstly and foremost want to say that their corn tortillas and tortilla chips are one of the best I've had in the UK. Most places serve you salted Doritos, but these tasted homemade.
We had the veggie nachos, Chicken soft tacos, taquitos, jalapeño poppers and chilli cheese fries. I wasn't too keen on the fries but well impressed at the quality and taste of the other dishes.
I tried their passion fruit patron margarita which appeared to be a new addition on the menu which tasted gorgeous but wasn't very big considering the price.
Staff were friendly, polite and helpful.
I once came here a few years ago when they had Mole on the menu and was pretty impressed with that. Hoping it backs a come back at some point.

I'll definitely be back again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely evening in here all 14 of us. We all enjoyed our different dishes which was well presented & very tasty! The staff were fabulous looking after us too. The cocktails were very delicious even my mocktail one! Highly recommend an evening in here !

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Serving authentic texmex and some unique twists this beats all the chain mexicans by a mile.

Always busy so make sure you book