See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

This was a really nice hostel. The place was clean, the communal areas good, the kitchen well stocked and the location fine - not in the centre of things but only about 10 mins walk away and right next to a large supermarket, which is handy. The managers also speak good English and had good knowledge about walks in the area. The garden is also pretty (although god forbid you step on the grass), and the patio a pleasant place to have a post-walk beer (until they turn the sprinklers on that is, which always seemed to happen unnecessarily early).

The only main issue we had was that they have apparently been having problems with hostelbookers, and had no record of our booking. As it was peak season, the only room they had left was a double ensuite cabin around the back, which was much more expensive. Whilst this wasn't the hostel's fault, we felt they should have given us a bit of a discount considering we had booked (and paid a deposit for) a significantly cheaper one. They didn't and we ended up paying a lot more than we had budgeted for (we would have lost our deposits had we gone elsewhere).

We do recommend staying here, although if you book through hostelbookers, just make sure you email to confirm!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 December 2013

La Camorra Hostel is a great place in an amazing town. I stayed there for six days instead of the intended 2 days because it felt so much like home. Breakfast included home-made bread, cake and jam and was delicious. The rooms are really lovely, everything is made from wood. The staff wasn't only friendly and helpful but also really welcoming and fun. It's a great place to relax in the beautiful garden. The only thing that's missing are some more garden benches or hammocks and at night it's really hot in the upstairs rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Like I said, the staff are so helpful, even though they had a bit of trouble with english, very nice and friendly. The hostel itself (rooms and bathrooms) are lacking a bit of comfort and cleaning, but overall it was a nice stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2013

A wonderful and homely place, but La Camorra is not a place to hang around all day. It is great for people who like to do stuff in the day (or days such has going for some night to the great mountains nearby) and have a very pleasant time in the evening!
I ended up being almost a permanent resident...having too much to do in the day, and also waiting for the night to see what's up at the hostel.
And Flor and Ariel are great and funny :-)

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank OriGonen
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I stayed almost 2 weeks in this hostel while I wasn't even supposed to stay in El Bolson. New managers Flo and Ariel gave me a warm welcome and I felt like home during my stay. Flo worked in the Tourism Office before so she knows almost everything about the area. I spent many evenings in the lobby because it's a pretty cosy place, with a piano. Plus the owner who is playing his accordeon. Unforgetable memories.
And in general, it's a very clean place and dorms are really good.
Plus they offer a nice range of local beers. A place I highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo