All reviews special thanks western food chinese restaurant business traveler english speaking buffet breakfast language barrier comfortable beds shandong province recommend this hotel the hotel staff gym china amenities hallway internet
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Comfortable friendly hotel in Linyi. Good restaurant with Asian food or western food. Reasonable selections of wine. Outstanding buffet breakfast with awesome service. Near the river so good walking area during the warmer months. I will definitely be back! Comfortable beds.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Freda Z, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.! I am truly glad to read that you enjoyed your days in our hotel. Please rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with the Team. It’s always good to hear we are meeting the expectations our guests come to expect and deserve.

We look forward to welcome you back at the “Pullman Linyi Lushang”.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Best hotel in Linyi for English speaking business people. Travelling in China especially in non tier 1 cities can be challenging due to the language barrier. Many of the hotel staff speak enough English. The breakfast buffet is great too - recommend that.
Hotel is clean and very nice and makes travelling to Linyi quite pleasant.
A special thanks to Peter the night duty manager and the rest of the front desk staff and staff in general for making me feel so comfortable. Would definitely stay again and intend to, whenever in Linyi.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Adam S
Freda Z, Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Linyi Lushang. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our hotel team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff to continue to communicate with our guests well.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great hotel for business travel. I can't comment on the food as I left too early in the morning and had dinner elsewhere.
All staff were very attentive and check in/out was quick.
I would recommend this hotel when accommodation is required in Linyi.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank becky36_23
Sergio B, Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay here - the hotel is very nice. Staff are friendly, breakfast restaurant good and rooms a great size. The bed is one of the most comfy I have had in any hotel and I slept very well here. Bathrooms are very nice with separate shower and bath. Amenities are also good and plentiful. The coffee in the restaurant is also amazing - one of the key measures for me of a hotel and restaurant. Place is clean. I could not have asked for anything else. Internet is fast and free.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sergio B, Public Relations Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing pullman linyi and sharing your perfect experience with us,
It is our great pleasure to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant experience, and your positive feedback is an encouragement for our team, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel during your next trip to Linyi. Have a nice day, thank you!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Staying here just one night for business, but wish I could stay for longer. Room is well equipped. Perhaps the most comfortable bed ever! Food in Chinese restaurant on 2nd floor also excellent. WiFi appears to be strictly limited as to what can be accessed but that's probably a China problem, not the hotel's fault.

Room Tip: My room overlooks the river. Lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business