“Nice View over the City.”
Review of Cristo Luz

Cristo Luz
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Nice view from behind of the city. But if you want to see the sea, go to Interpraias.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

my dream is realized reaching the top of the Rio de Janeiro Montain. nice view of rio city from the top.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I visited the Cristo Luz when I was in Balneario visiting my friend and her family. It was a wonderful experience, MAKE SURE YOU BRING A CAMERA!!

My friend's dad drove us up the steep hill to the entrance of the Cristo Luz! It was a thrilling drive up the mountain, we looked back and viewed the ocean, nature and buildings of the city. Once you get to the entrance, there is a Cristo Luz van that takes about 8 people at a time even further up the mountain to the very top! There are some restaurants and a stage and tables for entertainment. We ate at the pizzaria and got the "pizza portuguesa" It was delicious!!!!

Then, when we went to the lookout of the Cristo Luz, the view is spectacular. We went at about 9pm, on a lovely night in early January, and I can't describe the view I saw. The view and atmosphere are surreal... the tall city buildings in Balneario with the city lights, and the luscious green mountains surrounding the ocean... Amazing place. If you are travelling to Southern Brazil, Santa Catarina speficially, I recommend you to go. Also, the entrance fee in the day is $10Real and after 7pm it is $20Real. But, well worth the money!!!

Enjoy :)

1  Thank Felicia K
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Great view!!! easy access to the top of the the hill. There's a restaurant with good food and good service.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

nothing to do but eating in expeeeeeensive restaurants some 3rd world c r a p !!! dont go. view is nice though.rest is just avoidable.

1  Thank adrianmiami