“Worst restaurant at Doral”
Review of Patagonia Nahuen

Patagonia Nahuen
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Doral
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Argentinian, Deli, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: From Delicious Sandwiches to Mouthwatering fine pastries, Nahuen has everything you need to make your event unforgettable. Perfectly arranged Cold Cuts, Cakes, and much more..
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant for the last 14 years every month, and the last 4 or 5 times I’ve been there I have had the worst experience ever.
I asked for a Bife de chorizo medium and they brought the meat over well done, I asked them to change it and bring it as I ordered and they brought it completely uncooked and cold.
This has happened to me the last 5 times I’ve been there.
They are supposed to be experts on meats and this has been my experience for the last times I’ve been there!
It’s a shame because it was one of my favorites for so long!
Never coming back!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I used to work in the Doral area for 4 years. My weeks always ended up at Patagonia Nahuen to get miga sandwiches, which btw were the best in town. This place is very nice, food is ussualy good but pricey. Now that I’m not working around, I always want to plan and go to get the miga sandwiches for breakfast and last night I finally went for it. The place is still clean and nice but I noticed portions are wayyyy smaller than before for the same or ever more price. To get you an idea, the miga sandwiches used to be cut around 4 x 4inches. NOW they REDUCED the size to 2 1/2 x 4 inches, (almost half). The quality of the sandwiches is also reduced, with little to nothing fill. The empanadas are also smaller. I can only imagine that this is just to make profit and probably now every portion of each meal you buy there has been reduced too.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Is a most while you are in Miami. They have the best raw meat (like a supermarket) but if you ask, they can put the meat on the grill and serve it for you. You can add some other prepared food as complement, as french fries and / or fresh bread. And of course they have a variety of wines that you can purchase and drink with the food.

I do strongly recommend this place, it is a very well kept secret in El Doral.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I was there this week for lunch. I had the fllet mignon with the potato salad and it was incredible. I have a couple of empanadas and they were also fantastic. You will never go wrong stopping here for something to eat or something to take with you. I have brought many of my friends here to eat and all of them have been extremely happy with my choice.
I highly recommend this restaurant for Natalie lunch but also dinner.

Marcos K, Public Relations Manager at Patagonia Nahuen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for the visit, Joe, we appreciate you recommending us to your friends.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

It is an excellent place! The times I have ordered meals for my events everything is ready on time and always fresh. The strawberry cheese cake is spectacular. Also going to snack and drinking coffee is a nice place to share.

Been to Patagonia Nahuen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK