“The best Argentinean meat in Miami! ”
Review of Patagonia Nahuen

Patagonia Nahuen
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Doral
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Argentinian, Deli, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: From Delicious Sandwiches to Mouthwatering fine pastries, Nahuen has everything you need to make your event unforgettable. Perfectly arranged Cold Cuts, Cakes, and much more..
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Is a most while you are in Miami. They have the best raw meat (like a supermarket) but if you ask, they can put the meat on the grill and serve it for you. You can add some other prepared food as complement, as french fries and / or fresh bread. And of course they have a variety of wines that you can purchase and drink with the food.

I do strongly recommend this place, it is a very well kept secret in El Doral.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I was there this week for lunch. I had the fllet mignon with the potato salad and it was incredible. I have a couple of empanadas and they were also fantastic. You will never go wrong stopping here for something to eat or something to take with you. I have brought many of my friends here to eat and all of them have been extremely happy with my choice.
I highly recommend this restaurant for Natalie lunch but also dinner.

Marcos K, Public Relations Manager at Patagonia Nahuen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for the visit, Joe, we appreciate you recommending us to your friends.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

It is an excellent place! The times I have ordered meals for my events everything is ready on time and always fresh. The strawberry cheese cake is spectacular. Also going to snack and drinking coffee is a nice place to share.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Since it's beginnings I have been a happy client and consumer.
They have delicious desserts and cakes.
My favorite snack or breakfast is the large ham and cheese croissant, ask the to toast it and you will be in love too!
Their coffee is divine and their service is very reliable!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Restaurant had the lunch special for $9.99 steak, mash potatoes, salad and small piece of bread. the dessert area is my favorite restaurant had tiramisu cake, fruit cake, many variety, they also carried wine, meat products.