Lowest prices for your stay
DoubleTree
Hotels.com$144
Priceline$144
Travelocity$144
All reviews double tree warm cookies provided outstanding service front desk close to shops within a mile radius great stay hotel is modern beds were very comfortable buffet breakfast dolphin mall late flight room rate enjoyed our stay location is great per day wonderful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

We used this stay as we were a family who were there on business. We know the area well and so the location for meetings was perfect.
Uber’s we’re cheap to get around and it’s well located for International Mall and Dolphin Mall.

This probably isn’t the hotel for you if you are on vacation as it’s not really a touristy hotel and there isn’t much around.

Overall it was good for our needs. We wanted a clean, comfortable room to stay and it delivered just that.

I need to check with the hotel but I don’t think my deposit has been returned to me yet.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2022

You won’t find a more professional staff.
The hotel prides itself on its cleanliness and it shows.
Iam never disappointed when I stay.
The resturant is great and So are the bartenders.
Parking is safe and easy.
There are plenty of eating options and stores walking distance to the International Mall.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Julio Seoane, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Doral, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. Feedback, such as yours, allows us to continuously improve our team and meet our guests expectations. We are glad to have given you such an outstanding service! I am glad I was able to create such an amazing experience for you! Again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Great place to stay if you want to get away from the distraction of Downtown Miami. The rooms are spacious and the beds are phenomenal. Amazing service and top-notch staff. I left two shirts behind and they shipped them to me ASAP. Thank you and keep up the great work!!

Date of stay: April 2022

Reviewed 6 July 2022

This hotel is a hidden gem. All started with the front desk where Gabriel and Julio were so hospitable with their professionalism and knowledge of hotel amenities. All staff that you run into are kind and polite. Front desk even had suggestions of local fare and spots. Hotel is quite nice with a modern flair and super clean. Location is centralized as it is close to major highways. Rooms are nicely furnished and well lit. Beds are so comfy that it will make you miss breakfast time that this hotel has available. Great place and lives up to its Hilton brand name. Will be on my favorites list when needing a place in South Florida.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. Feedback, such as yours, allows us to continuously improve our team and meet our guests expectations. We are glad to have given you such an outstanding service! I am glad we were able to create such an amazing experience for you! Again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Fantastic hotel, good service and extremely pleasant staff. Could not fault the location as it is close to both the International and Dolphin Malls, about 12 minutes from the airport. Superb. I did not get to do much sightseeing as I had a group of friends with me. The room was quite spacious with a daily cleaning service. I am glad I made this choice!

Date of stay: June 2022