“Beautiful, peaceful villas”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming pool similar to a lake and the three bodies: main villa, 3rooms suites and 2rooms suites
Swimming pool in the middle of a large mediterranean garden Pool good for adulys and children
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming pool in the middle of a large mediterranean garden
Pool good for adulys and children
the fountain on the swimming pool
entrance to villa
parking
Park of Villa
The archaeological park and the gulf seen from the upper terrace
Overlooking the gulf of Cefalù
Ancient marble staircase leads up to the suites
The body with the 3 threeroom suites
Suites two-rooms:
Lodge where you can peacefully read a book or have your breakfast or lunch
Lodges of the threeroom suites
You can eat n the lodge looking at a wonderful view
Planimetry of suite three-rooms:you see the rooms downstairs with the lodge and those upstairs
Living room
Living room
Living room (particular)
Tastefully decorated livingroom with great view on the mountains and the sea
Nice kitchen full-equipped
Planimetry of suite two-rooms: you see the rooms downstairs with the lodge and those upstairs
Master room with great view on the mountains and the sea
master bedroom (particular)
Bathroom
Twobedroom with a great view on the Natural Reserve of Monte Catalfano and the park of Soluntp
View of Palermo and Monte Pellegrino from the swimming pool
Romantic atmosphere of the garden in the evening
View from the garden of the Gulf of Cefalù in the evening
View on the coast from the Archaelogical Park of Solunto
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suzanne m...
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, peaceful villas”
Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

What a wonderful host Marida is, she is so kind and always at your disposal, without being intrusive. We arrived very late at night after our flight was delayed, she had hot pizzas and cold beers waiting for us. The clean accommodation is all you need for a pleasant stay. There were 4 adults and a 6months old baby in our group. The beds were very comfy the air con a bonus as it was very hot, constant hot water, the villa has its own private terrace with table and chairs. High chair and cot for the baby. The pool is so lovely surrounded by plants and flowers, sun beds are good quality, there is a large barbecue area with stunning views.
Marida arranged our airport transfers with Enzo a lovely gentleman, she arranged car hire for us from a local firm in Castledaccia, which was excellent, they pick you up take you to their office to sort paper work, lovely people, then they collect the car from the villa when you have finished with it, stress free, Wonderful!
We walked into Santa Flavia, or Porticello most evening to eat or drink, 10 minutes to Santa Flavia, 20 minutes to Porticello my husband and I are 72 and found the walk easy.
We visited some beautiful places on the coast and up into the mountains, went to Palermo by train, met some lovely people from the other villas,
The local people are very warm and friendly and our 6months old Granddaughter was welcomed in the best restaurants.
We loved having a drink and snacks in the Babalonia Pub next to Santa Flavia station, lovely staff and spotlessly clean, the butchers two doors up from there next to the pharmacy sold excellent barbecue meats. Can Caus restaurant fabulous.
Thank you Marida for sharing your little bit of paradise.

27 Sep 2018
Dear friends, I'm so glad you enjoed your time in my home and in the area too. I'm used to receive excellent feedbacks, but yours is one of the most beautiful, richest and most accurate I have received.
I always do my best for my guests-friends: I look for their best stay in my home and I want they fall in love with my beloved Sicily, and Palermo in particular.
You were also very nice, kind and friendly people and I hope to see you agan in Sicily or in England. All the best from sunny Sicily. Akiss on the forehead to Felicity
Mobile324...
“Ms”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Lovely peaceful tranquil location with easy access into the town. Each villa has its own terrace and is quite private. The pool area is lovely with comfy sun loungers, again easy enough to find a private/quiet spot if required. The villas are spacious and nicely laid out with lots of space. Very comfortable bed. A secure property with gated entrance, the elevated position makes for some fabulous views. The owners Marida and Giuseppe are very friendly and helpful, offering lots of suggestions for places to visit, eat and shop. Santa Flavia and Porticello are within walking distance (10-25 mins). We had a hire car which made it easy to visit places a bit further afield but there is good public transport if preferred.
We had a great 10 days here and would love to return.

21 Sep 2018
Dear friends, many thanks for your nice words. I'm very glad you enjoied your holidays in my home and in the area too. We always do our best for our guests-friends.
Hope to see you soon in sunny Sicily
James B
“Perfect and just as advertised”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We spent a brilliant 8 days at the Villa Paladino Solunto in September. The villa was easy to find and our host, Marida, was an absolute delight and very helpful. We stayed in the Manderino suite and it was more than comfortable for 4 adults with the benefit of a great terrace; the beds were comfortable, the air con was great and kitchen fairly well equipped.
The pool was just as good and we were happy to spend lazy afternoons around the pool after an exhausting morning playing in the Palermo traffic!
Would have no hesitation in returning again or recommending to our friends. Thank you Marida.

3 Oct 2017
Dear friends, I'm very glad you enjoied your holidays in my home and you'd like to come again. You we're so nice and kind and friendly guests-friends. We're awaiting for your next visit in sunny Sicily. All the best! See you soon
RowanJone...
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Fantastic.”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Beautiful apartment and pool in a wonderfully quiet location. Our kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Marida made us feel really welcome and was very helpful. The local town is pleasant and untouristy. We managed without a car and day tripped along the coast by train, but a car would have been helpful.

19 Sep 2017
Dear Family Rowan, many thanks for spending your holdays in my home. I was very happy to welcome you. You were perfect guests and friends. I'm very glad you enjoyed yor time in the pool and going sightseeing the area.
If next time you hire a car, you can explore a lot of interesting places and ...fall in love with Sicily!
See you soon. ALL THE BEST!!!
Vibrantan...
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“A lovely spot ...”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Paladino Solunto, our accommodation was spacious and comfortable though we struggled a little with the 2-ring cooking facilities. The pool area was lovely and the location had great views. Marida and her husband were very kind, friendly and warm and extremely helpful.

The villa is within a walk of the nearest small town Santa Flavia from which you can get a train to nearby Palermo as well as the coastal resort of Cefalu which is worth visiting.

We would certainly recommend this spot for a holiday.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Oct 2016
Dear friends, I'm very glad you enjoied your time in my home and in sicily too. We always do our best to let our guest at their ease and make their holidays joyful, interesting and relaxing .
I hope to meet you again. All the best from sunny Sicily!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing