After thorough research we decided on this hotel. The hotel is very nicely decorated. The only downfall to the decor is the glass door for the bathroom. If someone needs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night the light is bright enough to wake the others in the room. An eye mask could solve that problem. The buffet "special dinner" was not that great. The worst for me is that we had a late check in - after 9 p.m. and the front desk told us about the dinner. We arrived because the front desk told us that it was still available - we didn't even ask about it -and the waitstaff had to scramble to pull out a table for us and then the food was not replenished and we were left unsatisfied and still hungry. The breakfast was great and sufficient. I would stay here again and not participate in the special dinner especially because there is a restaurant right near the hotel that is reasonably priced and quiet good. The pools are great as are the bathrooms outside. The staff will want you to put all purchases on your room which was annoying one time because I didn't want to. We traveled by car to Palermo, Mt. Etna and Corleone. I recommend a rental car if you stay here as there isn't much to do near the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domina is proud to present a four-star superior hotel Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella. The marvelous natural environment of the Porticello Gulf Coast makes this hotel fantastic holiday destination. The hotel is right on the sea front and it’s just a few kilometres away from Palermo. Most of the hotel services and the greater part of the rooms are situated in the hotel main building. There are two restaurants, the Wine Club, the Bar N°5, a fitness room and outdoor swimming-pools on the premises.The decorative bridge over the central swimming-pool leads to the terrace, from which You can enjoy a fascinating view of the Mediterranean Sea.Furthermore, the hotel offers indipendent sea view mini-villas, which look like a real fishing village surrounded by an ages-old park, an ideal place for a romantic coastal walk. Ready to meet the needs of the most demanding clients, the hotel offers a complete range of four-star superior hotel services, including a watersports center, a scuba diving school, multipurpose sports fields and sunbathing terraces.Moreover, the Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella is the perfect choice as the venue for your event, meeting or conference, able to accommodate up to 900 guests, thanks to its spacious exhibition areas and a new conference centre divisible into several meeting rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Home Zagarella Hotel Santa Flavia
- Hotel Zagarella Sea Palace
- Zagarella Sea Palace Hotel
- Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella Santa Flavia, Sicily