Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Antoine C

The place to be in Qom !!!

Review of Qom Rumi Hostel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Nov 2019
I visited Qom with Shima and Kami. More than this city that is wonderful, I will remind for ever the kindness and the friendship of this couple. We spended an amazing time together. If you have the chance that Kami makes you some « crepe », you can tell me thank you for it 😇! Enjoy your stay there !
Date of stay: December 2018
25.2 km from Qom Rumi Hostel
Lobby
0.4 km from Qom Rumi Hostel
View more hotels in Qom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

I spend 2 days at Shima’s and Kami’s place. They have been very kind and hospitable. On the evening we went to eat dinner and they showed us (2 more travellers) the city. They helped me to further plan my trip southwards. Highly recommended, thank you very much for the nice stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2019

My stay at Shima and Kami's place was really pleasant! They make you feel at home! They were so easy-going, kind and helpful, so well informed about culture, society, etc. and they both love to share that knowledge with you and answer any question. Super well-located, I bet their place is the best option when in Qom, which can somehow become a tough city to visit, yet interesting and worth it, in my opinion.
I would totally recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This was a great hostel. Shima and Kami are very friendly and helpful hosts. They know a lot about Qom and the culture of Iran.
Also the breakfast is great!

I would recommend staying here when visiting Qom.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 14 September 2019

WE arrived tired in ghom after a Long flight. Shima and Kami were very friendly and helpful. They helped us changing Money, getting a Sim Card, and a new Bus. It was also very exciting to breakfast with Them and Talk and learn much about this to us new culture. Therefore For us it was the best accomodation in Iran.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2019

We really had a great moment in Qom hostel. Shima and Kami are super hospitable, full of good infos and sriries, and they know everything about history and culture of Qom. Qom is worth staying a few nights and their rooms are comfortable, breakfast is just GREAT!

Date of stay: August 2019