Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jarolin b

Enjoyable stay

Review of Varesh Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Dec 2021
We had a pleasant stay and came to Qom with two friends. We stayed in this
place for one night. They have a very intimate and warm atmosphere and a
quiet environment for rest and stay. We were satisfied and I suggest this place
Date of stay: December 2021
25.0 km from Varesh Inn
Lobby
0.5 km from Varesh Inn
View more hotels in Qom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

The receptionist and manager are very friendly and respectful people. Location is great, walking distance to the shrine and many restaurants and shops. The price is right and the breakfast is very filling and nice to have in the room. I enjoyed it because it is so clean and spacious. Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2021

This is the second time I have had a room in this place . In general ,it will be my permanent choice because I have not seen a place with this quality.
Access to the bakery street and the shrine ,parking,shop is very easy.
Reasonable room price and excellent and satisfied staff treatment .

Thanks a lot.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021

First of all, i must say that the staff is very respectful i really thank them .
The second is a very clean and good place . The price is really reasonable compared to the facilities .Breakfast was perfect and good
If I return to Qom again , I will definitely choose this place . Do not doubt that it is great

Reviewed 5 August 2021

I came from Kermanshah for a business trip .
I stayed for several days and I was very satisfied with my stay . The attitude of the hotel staff is respectful .Access to the street and the city center .

Reviewed 5 August 2021

This is the most beautiful and cleanest hotel i went to in this city.
The room is really relaxing to relax in a very quiet and peaceful
environment .
Excellent facilities, wonderful air conditioner and very comfortable
sleeping servise. The behavior of the staff was good . we were guests of the this hotel for three nights from Gilan,
Our hotel is always our choice