“Small but beautiful park with lake. ”
Review of Tianchi Park

Tianchi Park
Ranked #10 of 25 things to do in Yibin
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Visited here alone when i saw this park listing on tripadvisor. Park is not too big but has a small lake inside where you can boat, old people are dancing inside, you can see lot of people spending their free time, enjoying with family. A fun place for family.

1  Thank DevMehra1988
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to Yibin for no real reason. Our hotel was across from Cuiping park and it is beautiful! You can either pay 15rmb for a chair lift to take you to the top or you can walk up a lot of stairs. We opted to climb, and it was great, we would walk up 3-4 flights of stairs and then wander along that elevation for a while. The temple was gorgeous, much nicer, bigger and easier to explore than anything we saw at Mt. Emei or in chengdu. The temple is built into a hill, so it just keeps going up. There is a crazy little temple on the left that coats 2rmb to enter, we paid and found a remarkable series of statues, cave alter and murals I some young female warrior god. Nothing was in English, so I have no idea what it was, but I liked it. From the top I the hill/mountain you can see all of Yibin. If you are not chinese, be prepared for people to drop everything they are doing to stare at you. We also had a number of people in Yibin take our photos or ask to be photographed with us. It's fun and exhausting having so much attention everywhere you go. We took the ski lift down just for fun, and it was. I really like this city, so many parks, really safe feeling, and lots of great cheap food.

1  Thank liv0815