All reviews an affordable price deluxe room the hotel staff hotel located balcony poolside ms foods indonesia sunset maintenance
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Over all i really like this hotel, we can choose the best price for ur needed.swiming pool n view are nice.but the door in my room 2201 not working well. 3 times i had go back to reception to change the card.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International
Swiss-Belinn Kr... K, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Kristal Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Triwenyi,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to rate our property and leaved your comment. I am deeply sorry with your bad experience during your stay,and also we will change some equipment as well. I will ensure if you were stay with us again it will not happen again.
Once again thank you for your comment, and we hope you will coming back again for the near future.

Best regards

Aldi Risanto

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Many years ago, this was the best hotel in Kupang, so when I back to this city I stayed at this hotel. But it seems the hotel need many improvement. Anyway the remaining services, breakfast, location were OK.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Swiss-Belinn Kr... K, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Kristal Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear SamuelPas

Thank you for taking your valuable time to rate our property and leaved your comment. I am deeply sorry with your bad experience during your stay,and I also we already had a plan to renovate some of the room to make more brighter, we will change some equipment as well. I will ensure if you were stay with us again it will not happen again.

Best regards

Aldi Risanto

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spaceous, the pool and garden are very nice, the ocean view wonderful.
Unfortunately, the hotel also hosts big outdoor parties at the pool. On one of the days I stayed, there was such a party accompanied with extremely loud music from noon til after 1 am. And the next morning at 5 am the church opposite the hotel started playing very loud songs (something they did every day) so in the end I got very little sleep. This is not a hotel to go to if you want to be able to sleep! The staff is very friendly and helpful but would benefit from more training to increase the level of cleanliness in the bathrooms and the service in the restaurant, which is really rather poor, esp for a Swiss Bellin. The location is its biggest asset; but there really are better hotels in Kupang for a better price.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Well, dissappointed when look at my first room in tower 2. The AC and the toilet were really sucks! N really hate of the smell of old hotel. The wallpaper need to be replaced. But thankfully with the assistant of Ms.Hani from Swissbelhotel pusat jakarta n manager on duty Mr Paskal that were responsively handle my problems and I got moving to tower 1 which is located same with the lobby, it was much better. But still, this hotel need to fixed The AC, the cleanliness of the rooms especially for the bathroom, toilet, sofa, etc. For this room, although it said a NON SMOKING ROOM, but the room still have smoke smell maybe from the AC or curtain or else.
For the dinner, the quality, the taste n thequantity were very good. And the services from the staff of the resto were very nice. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be great too for the breakfast. Suggest: Choose deluxe room or at least room at the tower 1 which is upside the lobby.
Huge thanks for Ms. Hani that very helpful and quickresponses, Ms. Esti that actively followedup n also Mr. Paskalis that already assisted me with very good in the midnite.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sabina812
General Manager S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Kristal Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Sabina

Thank you for taking your valuable time to rate our property and leaved your comment. We are deeply sorry, with your experience with our Air conditioner in your room during your stay, I had instruct our chief engineering to check and fix the air conditioning and our housekeeper as well for the room cleanliness.
Warm regards Ivan
Prawoto

Reviewed 24 November 2017

The breakfast hot food used to be luke warm but on our return breakfast hot food was HOT! Rooms in the older section don't have balconies. Every one remembered us from previous visit and treated us like friends.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies in new section better. If non-smoker make sure you ask for a non-smoking room as the smoking rooms stink.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Swiss-Belinn Kr... K, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Kristal Kupang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear 61Greg

It is been pleasure to welcoming you again in our hotel, we try to do our best to follow up all the comment from our comment. All comment is really important for us to be improve our hotel and service, from the comment we will know our weaknesses.
Once again thank you for your comment, and we will more happy if we can see you again in our hotel for the near future.
Warm regards