All reviewsking roomvalley facing roomsalmora townthe ownermountain ridgenew wingwonderful propertyample parking spacemajestic viewspecial mentionthe cottagesdelicious foodamazing locationexcellent staywarm hospitalitypleasant staybinsar
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was on a road trip recently and visited Tolio - Ranikhet - Almora - Bindsar - Nainital and back to Delhi

In Almora - had a Hotel already booked for stay, but right across the road - I saw Imperial Heights. I was intrigued by the view from outside, so went in to check the resort.

Had a chance to speak with the staff there : and despite knowing that I wasn't going to stay there - he showed me all the rooms, introduced me to the facilities - told me about additional arrangements they could make.

The Resort is perfect for people who like to enjoy the view. Moreover, they have a fish pond, a place where Birds come and sit, many flowers - and it is all around perfect place.

Executive rooms have superb view of the mountain - and a excellent place to share a drink with friends or family.

They also have a place to arrange bonfire for, and enjoy with music.

Although I did not stay - the staff, place, view, aura - everything was extremely good.

Room Tip: Room with the "Lawn" are excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Binsar - Kadar Devi.. what a place!! The sound of winds, the chirping of birds, the majestic view..there is electricity in the air!! No doubt the van allen belt is here!! Our (me & wife) experience would not have been so rewarding without the stay at Imperial Heights.. absolutely wonderful hotel..Sanjay-the god sent made this stay one of my best experiences in the country!! Made me ignore one or two inconveniences!! Mohan's and Baba Cafe nearby serves excellent food. The king's rooms of the hotel are top class with breathtaking views!! Keep up the good work, Imperial Heights! All the best Sanjay!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The place has got amazing views of nature , situated just before you arrive kasardevi , here you will get 360 degree views . Serving Good Food ,
My best time in that valley coffee time . Must Visit Kasardevi Temple

Room Tip: Take a Balcony Room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great view, good food,and excellent service. The rooms in the new block are very spacious and beautifully done up. However they are little pricey. Mr Ashis Joshi, the manager was extremely friendly and helpful. He made our stay very pleasant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018

it was the last week of the year 2017, and as always I was suppose to be doing a road trip, and this time we shortlisted Uttrakhand (UK), although I wanted to go to MP but ended up going to UK.
Me along with my wife (as two of the couples backed out at the 11th hour) carried own our on to UK on 25th December 2017 (from Faridabad) and reached Almora around 8:30 PM and searched for a place to crash and quickly went through TripAdvisor and came across "Imperial Heights Binsar" some 13kms from the place we were searching. Reviews were good and its location was perfect as it was quite far from the city, reached Imperial Heights around 9 PM and there we were greeted by Mr. Ashish Joshi (very amicable person), there I told him about my trip and asked him to show us some pocket friendly accommodation, so accordingly he showed us rooms, premium rooms and then the guy also showed us the Queen room, it gave us a feel of the British era cottage and we liked it a lot (it was a little expensive then the other room), we went back to Mr. Joshi and said we liked the Queen room but as its expensive we would settle for the premium room. Looking at our enthusiasm for the queen room he said take it we will work upon the tariff tomorrow.
We got the last room with a view which is not possible to explain in words.

The Room - As the name suggests its a Queen Room and it stands correct to its name, it was a small cottage (British style) with an inside wooden ceiling, an extensive bathroom along with a small area with a cupboard, dressing and place to stack your luggage.
There is a huge window write in front of the bed, which gives you a feel as if you are floating in the sky and you get a wonderful view of the Majestic Himalayas, Panchachuli range is visible as if its as near as you can see them.
Slept comfortably and when we woke up in the morning and stepped out of our cottage, we were mesmerized by the landscape of Imperial Heights along with the Himalayas in the background / foreground.

My personal views: Rooms are majestic (not to forget bathrooms are well maintained), neat and clean, staff is courteous and friendly, Owner / Manager Mr. Aashish Ji is a wonderful man (helps you with all your needs)

Location of the property is worth all the effort reaching (not at all difficult to reach) and the view is peaceful and Imperial.

Value for money and the food preparation is also good.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, but the upcoming rooms (below the King & Queen Cottages) will have a wonderful view of the Himalayas.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple