Our cottage, no. 14, was very comfortable with views of Nanda Devi Peak. There were hot water bottles for our bed and wood fire for warmth at night. The bathroom was spacious. The room itself was large, with a big comfortable bed.
The food was delicious. All the staff is attentive and eager to please.
The ayurvaid center's building is beautiful. We had excellent treatments there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalmatia Sangam, the preferred holiday destination in the Kumaon Himalayas is now AyurVAID Kalmatia, a classical Ayurveda healing destination managed by AyurVAID, pioneer & leader in precision Ayurveda for disease reversal and sustained wellbeing. The magical Kalmatia experience is now uniquely enhanced with the power of gentle and natural Ayurveda healing for body, mind and soul. Pure Ayurveda, uniquely personalised to suit your health needs, can now be experienced in the most salubrious of environs - Devbhoomi in the Himalayas. Delicious, healthy, vegetarian cuisine complemented with dinacharya (daily health routine) and with Ayurveda therapy that detoxifies, de-stresses, reverses disease and restores wellbeing. For families & friends who love the Himalayas, AyurVAID Kalmatia offers a Health Holiday experience customized for each member to correct emerging health risks and to enhance health while vacationing together. At AyurVAID Kalmatia, discover the pristine Kumaon Himalayas; rediscover your inner pure self in all its dimensions. Apart from this AyurVAID Kalmatia continues to be the paradise for tourists for all occasions--either for spiritual or wildlife or trekking or village walks or bird watching --- we have all under the most qualified guides who can take care of your requirement. A highly personalized, caring and service that match in the industry (as we stand first in TripAdvisor) awaits you at our beautiful location in the lap of Himalayan resort. Eight unique and tastefully furnished cottages offer you peace and serenity in the lap of nature. Enjoy a variety of cuisines at our 'Vegetarian Restaurant' where all our produce is homemade, including bread, cakes, jams and pickles. A paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers, the resort is also an ideal starting point for many scenic walks and treks. Local English speaking guides are available, village treks with stays in traditional villages houses are also an option and we are well located for sightseeing trips to the famous Jageshwar Temple complex, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and the Katarmal Sun temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your AyurVAID Kalmatia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalmatia Sangam Almora
- Kalmatia Sangam Hotel Almora
- AyurVAID Kalmatia Almora, Uttarakhand