“Very handy location for tiger park”

Nature Heritage Resort
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This was a very comfortable hotel, and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Although this was not the best hotel I have ever stayed at, it was very good, and if I ever returned to Bandhavgarh, this hotel would be my first choice, as it completely filled the criteria, and then some.

It is ideally located for the Tala gate, and that is one very good reason that Tigersincorbett chose this place. The polite, relaxed atmosphere of the resort was the icing on the cake

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank orbis_non_sufficit
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We just decided to go to Bandhavgarh on a weekend and it proved out to be one of the most wonderful experiences in wildlife and beyond... The Nature Heritage resort..... a very special and charming place to be in. The property is well maintained and it provides all the amenities at unbelievable prices. The rooms are well furnished and are surrounded by nature all around. Once you are there, you feel as if you are in the middle of the jungle. The food is very homely and superb and very attentive staff. All the requests are met and answered promptly and efficiently.
The owner of the place Mr. Rajvardhan showed us great warmth and made our jungle experiences delightful with his expertise and enthusiasm on wildlife. Once he accompanied us in the wild we were sure that today is the day to spot the tigers and truly so... .....and the tiger sighting ...that was the icing on the cake. We spotted these three cubs and a male tiger...what a majestic sight it was...His passion for the wildlife and nature reflects in this eco friendly resort which has been created with so much warmth.
Once you are back from safari, the idea of the evening tea with all other residents is very appealing where everybody is sharing their photographs and their pursuit of spotting the WILD CAT.
Overall a wow trip.. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience…we are looking forward to it again in near future....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank shrutialld
Reviewed 26 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at Nature Heritage Resort.We had a fabulous time! Top quality service, faciities were great and the food was surprisingly impressive. All the staff were very friendly and hospitable and everyone there made every effort to give us a good holiday.Definately would stay there again and would recomend this hotel. It Has fantastic interiors and cosy place where one can relax and enjoy the wooden & bamboo classic decor design in everything.........

Many thanks for this great journey!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank soumalika
Reviewed 24 May 2012

My friends are regulars at Natures Heritage Resort in Bandhavgarh and had been pestering me to join them on this year. I am glad I accepted their offer to join them this year. What a place this turned out to be. This resort turned out to be more than I was told and promised by my friends. Right from the warm welcome, to the well furnished villa rooms, to the home cooked food, to the great service that I received in abundance has spoilt me. The rooms are surrounded by trees all around and birds of different species twitter away. We even had a black headed oriole visit us once. Such lovely rooms in the middle of nature drew my breath away. I have to mention that Bunty at the reception is first rate and he is well aided by Mahanta who takes pride in serving. Dinu the driver was fantastic and knew more about trekking tigers than the local guide provided by the forest department. I was lucky to spot a tiger in every safari that we took - 100% sightings. Every evening when we returned from the safari we would be welcomed with wet towels and squash and we would proceed to a common area where we would be served tea, coffee, drinks, cookies and we can exchange our sightings with fellow guests staying at the resort. Of course none of this would be possible without the eagle eye of Mr. Rajwardhan Sharma who owns and runs this resort. I unfortunately could not meet him as he was out of town, but was impressed that the staff was well trained to carry on normally without him being present. I certainly would take this opportunity to thank everyone at Natures Heritage Resort, Bandhavgarh for gifting me wonderful lifetime memories.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ShernazPatel
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Its been a week since returning from my beautiful but too short a vacation at Natures Heritage Resort Bandhavgarh, where the staff treat you like a king and give you service with a smile. The quality of their food and service throws all dieting habits out of the window. The rooms are spacious, well furnished, clean and are surrounded by trees with all kinds of birds chirping away to glory. The skill that their drivers Dinu & Vinod showed in trekking a tiger would put even a top class naturalist to shame. The owner Mr. Rajwardhan Sharma is a legend by himself yet is very down to earth & easily accessible. When I come back from work, I still miss the thirst quenching lemon squash and cold towels given to us after each safari. I have been visiting this resort for the last 3 years during summer & am now planning a visit during winter. I have never come back disappointed from this resort. In fact this time we saw 9 different tigers in 5 safaris - all thanks to Mr. Rajwardhan. I would highly recommend this place to anyome who is contemplating visiting Bandhavgarh. Thanks a lot Mr. Rajwardhan for the lovely service and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family