Treehousehideaway is nothing short of brilliant. It has five treehouses and each treehouse is named after the tree it is perched on. Ours was Mahua Tree and it had a nice view of the nearby waterhole which is frequented by animals to quench their thirst. The rooms are stylishly designed with a conspicuous effort to give a rustic feel to everything. Keeping with its theme, there is no television inside the treehouse. Also, each treehouse is quite far from the other one providing complete privacy.
Apart from treehouses, resort has a main dining area which also lodges a bar and a library. There is a separate area for bonfire also.
Food served is limited in variety but great in taste. It is primarily Indian but includes one-two dish of other cuisines too to suit different palates.
But what blew me off the feet, was the service of the resort. It was outstanding. Staff is extremely considerate to the needs of their guests be it wake-up calls, providing hot water bottles & blankets for morning safaris, waiting with refreshments after safaris to charge-up their guests, leaving the guests back to their treehouses in the night and the list goes on.
We visited for our anniversary and they made our special occasion even more special.
I highly recommend this place to those who are looking for a break from traditional hotels for staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5 exclusive tree houses are spread in a dense jungle of 21 acres merging into the jungles of finest tiger reserves of the world. The tree houses are self contained and perfect getaway for a couple that is fanatical about privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Pugdundee Safaris Tree House Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree House Hideaway Hotel Bandhavgarh National Park
- Pugdundee Safaris Tree House Hideaway Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh