The Bandhavegarh Jungle Lodge is a peaceful lodge, with great amenities, excellent food, extremely attentive service, and a wonderful naturalist, Mr. Simranjit Singh. I only stayed for 3 nights, but wish I had stayed longer. Anything that we wanted was available to us, and the Lodge was a grateful break from busy India. Mr. Simranjit Singh took us on two long walks around the village and the road bordering the national park, and is a wealth of information, particularly about wildlife, tigers, and the park. We didn't see much on our first morning safari, because the fog that persisted the whole time gave only about 15 feet visibility, but the lodge was able to book a second safari the same day, where we were lucky to see a sloth bear, and two ten month old tigers! Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge. Access:• Jabalpur Airport (200 Km) • Khajuraho Airport (270 Km) • Umaria Railway Station (32 Km) • Kanha (280 Km)Located within walking distance of Bandhavgarh National Park’s main gate, the lodge has been developed on the theme of an Indian village, with twelve thatched double–bedded cottages around an inner courtyard. There are two separate villas with further accommodations of eight rooms. A spacious thatched dining room serving home cooked Indian food and Continental cuisines, becomes the center point of activities like campfire performances, lectures and star gazing. The estate has meadows that attract deer and fruit trees that are home to birds and butterflies. An occasional alarm call from the jungle close by alerts you to the tiger on the prowl! Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge provides a professional resident naturalist, a library with wildlife books and magazines. Laundry services and recreational activities are also available – Jungle safaris in open 4x4 vehicles, bird watching, nature or village walks, elephant camps, and visits to the weekly market local fair or village schools. Bar-be-que dinners and campfire nights with tribal dances are some of the surprises in store for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Hotel Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh