We stayed 3 nights. On the first 2 nights there were 4 people and 3rd night there was only us there. It was so peaceful and quiet, no tv, no radios. Comfortable room and bed. We booked the lodge direct and had prompt responses to emails. On arrival we were greeted by a reception party and from then on the staff could not do enough for us to make our stay an enjoyable one. On return from our safaris we were greeted with a roaring fire and drinks (chilly evenings while we were there). The food (all Indian) was excellent and plenty of it - compliments to the chefs. Our Naturalist Sim was knowledgeable of all animals and birds we came across completing our last day there by 2 tigers and a leopard. He ate with us at every meal and was happy to answer all our questions. A very enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge. Access:• Jabalpur Airport (200 Km) • Khajuraho Airport (270 Km) • Umaria Railway Station (32 Km) • Kanha (280 Km)Located within walking distance of Bandhavgarh National Park’s main gate, the lodge has been developed on the theme of an Indian village, with twelve thatched double–bedded cottages around an inner courtyard. There are two separate villas with further accommodations of eight rooms. A spacious thatched dining room serving home cooked Indian food and Continental cuisines, becomes the center point of activities like campfire performances, lectures and star gazing. The estate has meadows that attract deer and fruit trees that are home to birds and butterflies. An occasional alarm call from the jungle close by alerts you to the tiger on the prowl! Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge provides a professional resident naturalist, a library with wildlife books and magazines. Laundry services and recreational activities are also available – Jungle safaris in open 4x4 vehicles, bird watching, nature or village walks, elephant camps, and visits to the weekly market local fair or village schools. Bar-be-que dinners and campfire nights with tribal dances are some of the surprises in store for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Hotel Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh