Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com$96
FindHotel
Agoda.com$81
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews mountain view great view breakfast and dinner comfortable stay delicious food himalayas property hospitality appreciation uttarakhand wake sunrise kms silence flowers woods
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

Amazing place with an amazing morning view. Had the perfect stay here, staff was polite and supportive.
The rooms are spacious and well furnished.
For me, if I can look at the mountains while sipping my morning tea, my day is made!..
The location of the hotel is quite nice, between the woods overlooking the town n hills beneath.
Truly mystical

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2021

We were looking for an accommodation at Ranikhet that had a great view, comfortable stay, good food and of course reasonably priced. Xomotel showed up as the first search result. Everything about it looked exactly how we wanted it. The place is lush green and surrounded by garden with umpteen number of flowers. And needless to say, the view of the Himalayas. Wake up early to see the sunrise, glistening on the snowcapped mountains. And the sunset is equally glimmering.

The booking process was easier and the team was responsive to what we were looking for. We reached late evening and the staff was warm and welcoming. Standing outside the hotel, I knew this is exactly what I wanted for the family. The housekeeping staff, kitchen staff and everybody else had the most polite attitude. No matter how many times you called them or asked for something, they would do that with a smile. The day we reached was my dad's birthday. We spoke to the hotel and they had arranged for a complimentary cake for him. There was no need for a reminder for anything, let aside the cake.

You let the kitchen staff know what you want for dinner and they will prepare it how you want it. The manager of the hotel, Mr Narayan, is nothing short of a gentleman. Very calm and a polite man. I wish I could come back and stay at the same suites where we did. The entire Ranikhet experience was elevated for good, even moreso by the place we chose to call home for few days.

Thank you once again for the lovely experience and I strongly, strongly recommend Xomotel if you want a tranquil and feast for the eye experience.

PS: Do ask them to prepare kumaoni aloo and pahadi chutney. You won't be disappointed.

Regards
Hemant

Date of stay: October 2021
Ashok Kumar, Agency / Consultant at Xomotel Ranikhet Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear Mr. Hemant,

Greetings from Xomotel!!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. And your nice words of appreciate meant a lot for us. We look forward to host you again.

Thanks,
Team Xomotel

Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Suit room have a mountain view.
You can sit outside room enjoy morning or evening tea witha calm and soothing view of mountains.

Manager mr. Narendra is really very helpful and takes good care of guests.
Overall hard working and good staff and chefs in the hotel
Tip - 1. book suit room as they have mountain view , bathroom is spacious in suit but very small in standard room.so suite room are worth giving more money.
(Considering view , room and bathroom)
2. Food is really delicious, when you book try taking breakfast and dinner in same package booking.
We took breakfast in same package and it was really delicious.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2021

This was the second time I visited this place, and my experience was better than the last time. Brilliant.

A small story about me finding this hotel: So, there was no plan for us to go to Ranikhet, we were going somewhere else but somehow mid-way we decided for Ranikhet and I was clear that I am going to stay in the same hotel – there was only one issue, I didn’t remember the name of the hotel and it didn’t hit me to check my trip advisor at that time. Since, this hotel is on a little outskirt of Ranikhet, it wasn’t easy either to seek help from people regarding this hotel – I was telling people there was a property with “huge stairs, huge property with garden, cottages and 2 floor building” but somehow nobody was able to guide me. Until, when I saw a small poster for the hotel and the name hit me. I finally arrived.

The experience was for sure better than the last time, last time was great and this time too it was impeccable. We stayed in cottages and the hospitality was again on point – Naryan Ji – the caretaker/manager of the property was on his toes to get things done for us and his usual “Pahadi hospitality” was evident. We were offered the best room, best rates, and best service.

The food was always prepared fresh and with love – Manish Bhai, who was working at the hotel was as good as you can imagine – always smiling, ready to guide and help.

The hotel has power backup – so electricity was never an issue, there is enough parking space, cottages have electric geyser and not solar geyser so running hot water was never an issue.

The binsar mahadev temple is about 20 KMs from the hotel and it’s a must visit, while there isn’t any “touristy” market around the hotel, the place is 100% recommendation from me. The USP is that the hotel is away from main ranikheth market, and the location of the hotel makes it an absolute love for somebody seeking solitude and silence away from main market and city life.

My utmost appreciation for the hotel staff – the management must praise the staff and especially Naryan Ji.

Read my last review (SEP 2018) for same property here : https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g679030-d2184382-r615293625-Xomotel_Ranikhet_Heights-Ranikhet_Almora_District_Uttarakhand.html

Room tip: Cottages are best.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We have planned our trip and it was awesome... I wish I will come again and again and also choose the same property . Regarding our trip we have done a lot of things like bonfire, local sightseeing also have witnessed the mighty himalayan peaks covered with snow. We enjoyed a lot,,, great experience.....

Room tip: Go for suite room on ground floor
Date of stay: March 2021