Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$56
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$51
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$42
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Trip.com$49
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews mountain view himalayan peaks great view memorable trip nice property local sightseeing breakfast and dinner maintained property comfortable stay delicious food awesome experience great hospitality bonfire appreciation uttarakhand snow bustle
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

This was the second time I visited this place, and my experience was better than the last time. Brilliant.

A small story about me finding this hotel: So, there was no plan for us to go to Ranikhet, we were going somewhere else but somehow mid-way we decided for Ranikhet and I was clear that I am going to stay in the same hotel – there was only one issue, I didn’t remember the name of the hotel and it didn’t hit me to check my trip advisor at that time. Since, this hotel is on a little outskirt of Ranikhet, it wasn’t easy either to seek help from people regarding this hotel – I was telling people there was a property with “huge stairs, huge property with garden, cottages and 2 floor building” but somehow nobody was able to guide me. Until, when I saw a small poster for the hotel and the name hit me. I finally arrived.

The experience was for sure better than the last time, last time was great and this time too it was impeccable. We stayed in cottages and the hospitality was again on point – Naryan Ji – the caretaker/manager of the property was on his toes to get things done for us and his usual “Pahadi hospitality” was evident. We were offered the best room, best rates, and best service.

The food was always prepared fresh and with love – Manish Bhai, who was working at the hotel was as good as you can imagine – always smiling, ready to guide and help.

The hotel has power backup – so electricity was never an issue, there is enough parking space, cottages have electric geyser and not solar geyser so running hot water was never an issue.

The binsar mahadev temple is about 20 KMs from the hotel and it’s a must visit, while there isn’t any “touristy” market around the hotel, the place is 100% recommendation from me. The USP is that the hotel is away from main ranikheth market, and the location of the hotel makes it an absolute love for somebody seeking solitude and silence away from main market and city life.

My utmost appreciation for the hotel staff – the management must praise the staff and especially Naryan Ji.

Read my last review (SEP 2018) for same property here : https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g679030-d2184382-r615293625-Xomotel_Ranikhet_Heights-Ranikhet_Almora_District_Uttarakhand.html

Room tip: Cottages are best.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We have planned our trip and it was awesome... I wish I will come again and again and also choose the same property . Regarding our trip we have done a lot of things like bonfire, local sightseeing also have witnessed the mighty himalayan peaks covered with snow. We enjoyed a lot,,, great experience.....

Room tip: Go for suite room on ground floor
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Nice property very good service . You the vale for money spend . Nice location well maintained property. Good place to be with family and friends.
Away from hustle of bustle of mad city life I am sure you will like the place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

It’s a memorable trip for my family at hotel. Staffs are very helpful in nature. व Veiws and surrounding of hotel is very soothing.family gathering especially birthday anniversary, so visiting at this place is awesome experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

we were delighted to stay and enjoy the premuim hospitality of this property.With prompt services and mouth watering cuisines.I strongly recommend this hotel for stay with your near and dear ones.kudos! To all hotel team

Trip type: Travelled with family