“Convenient location, close to temple.”
Review of Hotel Sai Sahavas

Hotel Sai Sahavas
Ranked #31 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We stayed for one night at this hotel. We stayed in a ground floor room of this hotel and the room was quite spacious. It is not a flashy hotel but its proximity to the temple is what makes it a good option to stay. Also, there was not much available for breakfast but considering that people go for a darshan, this is a good and reasonably priced place to stay for the night in Shirdi.

Room Tip: Better to go in for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bappa_Mumbai
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Sai Sahavas

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Hotel is located near to temple. this was my second stay. I always travel with my daughter and we feel safe and secured. Rooms were clean and toilets sanitaized properly. we were provided with toileteries. Room service was prompt. Above all, they have a mandir at 3rd floor, very beautiful, calm typical to samadhi mandir. for this reason itself i will always go here. after temple , we can can come back to hotel and visit baba again. No words how much happiness it gives. we have to feel it. the only draw bac is, i feel food is expensive becas for a breakfast of 2 cheese toast and a single cup of tea , i am charged 280/- . so we should keep this in mind. Though during my online booking i was told complimentary breakfast for the stay, bit they didnt provide me. ok lets ignor small things.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mythili m
Reviewed 6 January 2011

It is a very good hotel.
I went there in my summer vacations with my and my friend's family.
we went there to visit Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. So we were looking for a good hotel to stay there for two three days.
So my friend suggested me to look this hotel for once.
when I entered in the hotel I saw a beautiful lawn.
It was very beautiful lawn which mesmerized me and decided to stay there.
Services and cleanness was very good.
I stood there for 3 days and enjoyed very good food quality there with my family.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
8  Thank GudduSingh
Reviewed 10 December 2010

During my trip to Shirdi I stayed at this hotel on 4th Dec. We booked two rooms which were neat & clean but were not that spacious. Hotel was very near to sai temple and had decent car parkings.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank kukku_mumbai
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I have been to Shirdi on a few occasions and have always stayed at this hotel. The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is very near to the Sai Mandir. The hotel is clean and they provide space for car parking and drivers accommodation. Rooms are clean and spacious. They don't however have a lift. There is an inhouse Sai Mandir in a higher floor which has a beautiful idol of Sai Baba. The restaurant attached to the hotel is just about ok. Nothing great about it. One thing that I have not liked about this hotel is that they far too frequently change the room rents. Besides, it is possible to bargain on the rents.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bapi1949
Travellers also viewed these Shirdi hotels
0.0 km away
Hotel Sai Bansi
#20 of 81 in Shirdi
0.5 km away
Hotel Shradha Saburi Palace

Been to Hotel Sai Sahavas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Hotel Sai Sahavas

Address: Opp Mahalaxmi Temple Lane | 2 Minutes From Sai Mandir, Shirdi 423109, India
Region: India > Maharashtra > Ahmednagar District > Shirdi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #31 of 81 Hotels in Shirdi
Price Range: ₹ 1,757 - ₹ 3,319 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Sai Sahavas 3*
Hotel Sai Sahavas located at just 2 mins walking distance from the Samadhi mandir is the best place to stay in Shirdi. Being nestled amidst the peaceful surrounding of holy city Shirdi, Hotel Sai Sahavas is a prominent hotel amongst the devotees and the tourists coming to enjoy the serenity. It is an affordable hotel that will suit the needs of leisure travellers and families perfectly. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Expedia, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Sai Sahavas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Sai Sahavas Shirdi