“I loved it”
Review of Hotel Sai Sahavas

Hotel Sai Sahavas
Ranked #27 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Hotel is located near to temple. this was my second stay. I always travel with my daughter and we feel safe and secured. Rooms were clean and toilets sanitaized properly. we were provided with toileteries. Room service was prompt. Above all, they have a mandir at 3rd floor, very beautiful, calm typical to samadhi mandir. for this reason itself i will always go here. after temple , we can can come back to hotel and visit baba again. No words how much happiness it gives. we have to feel it. the only draw bac is, i feel food is expensive becas for a breakfast of 2 cheese toast and a single cup of tea , i am charged 280/- . so we should keep this in mind. Though during my online booking i was told complimentary breakfast for the stay, bit they didnt provide me. ok lets ignor small things.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mythili m

Reviewed 6 January 2011

It is a very good hotel.
I went there in my summer vacations with my and my friend's family.
we went there to visit Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. So we were looking for a good hotel to stay there for two three days.
So my friend suggested me to look this hotel for once.
when I entered in the hotel I saw a beautiful lawn.
It was very beautiful lawn which mesmerized me and decided to stay there.
Services and cleanness was very good.
I stood there for 3 days and enjoyed very good food quality there with my family.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
8  Thank GudduSingh
Reviewed 10 December 2010

During my trip to Shirdi I stayed at this hotel on 4th Dec. We booked two rooms which were neat & clean but were not that spacious. Hotel was very near to sai temple and had decent car parkings.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank kukku_mumbai
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I have been to Shirdi on a few occasions and have always stayed at this hotel. The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is very near to the Sai Mandir. The hotel is clean and they provide space for car parking and drivers accommodation. Rooms are clean and spacious. They don't however have a lift. There is an inhouse Sai Mandir in a higher floor which has a beautiful idol of Sai Baba. The restaurant attached to the hotel is just about ok. Nothing great about it. One thing that I have not liked about this hotel is that they far too frequently change the room rents. Besides, it is possible to bargain on the rents.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bapi1949
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I stayed in this hotel during peak season. though the prices were exhobirant the hotel is neat and a decent one.. located just behind the temple (about 5 minutes walking distance). The rooms are small but neat. The food is good. there is a restaurant on the ground floor. Room service is poor. Had to wait for 2 hours to check in since it was peak season and the rooms were all occupied.. There is a Sai BABA TEMPLE on the 3rd floor of the hotel which is a replica of the sai baba shrine at Shridi.. A must watch for all the visitors...Overall experience was good as i stayed only for 1 day...

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank su7raikar
Travellers also viewed these Shirdi hotels
1 km away
0.8 km away
Sujal Heritage Hotel
Sujal Heritage Hotel
#20 of 85 in Shirdi

Been to Hotel Sai Sahavas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Hotel Sai Sahavas

Address: Opp Mahalaxmi Temple Lane | 2 Minutes From Sai Mandir, Shirdi 423109, India
Region: India > Maharashtra > Ahmednagar District > Shirdi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #27 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Price Range: ₹ 1,799 - ₹ 2,956 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Sai Sahavas 3*
Hotel Sai Sahavas located at just 2 mins walking distance from the Samadhi mandir is the best place to stay in Shirdi. Being nestled amidst the peaceful surrounding of holy city Shirdi, Hotel Sai Sahavas is a prominent hotel amongst the devotees and the tourists coming to enjoy the serenity. It is an affordable hotel that will suit the needs of leisure travellers and families perfectly. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sai Sahavas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Sai Sahavas Shirdi