“Om Sai”

Shri Saibaba Sansthan Temple
Ranked #2 of 24 things to do in Shirdi
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I used to visit Shiridi every year I'm my childhood.after long time visited shiridi after 10 years .lot of changes happened around temple especially with queue complex.

Please avoid on public holidays to avoid rush.

Please be cautious,Some shop people will try to sell 2 separate offerings fir couple in temple saying there will be separate line for ladies and gents.

Even with lot of people Darshan won't take more than 2 hours in free darshan.

1  Thank Subbarami R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Again I got " Bulawa "/ calling from Shirdi sai baba, without which it is not possible to go to Shirdi. I have personally tried book ticket everything but was not able to go. But this it was " Bulawa ", So I got the opportunity to get Baba's blessing. As soon you get down from bus, people start chasing you " sir room/ fresh hona hain room chaiye ? ". We ignore and went near Temple and got a cheap room Rs 450 for a day. I was with my 4 office colleagues. We went straight to Shop No 77/74, just behind that there is "Sai Balaji guest house" the hotel name. Not very posh rooms, but good for getting fresh and taking some rest. As soon we went for darshan, we were guided to Biometric counter's were we get Pass for entry and its free. As soon we got darshan we rushed to Ladu centre and just next it was breakfast for Rs 4 we got Puri bhaji and it was tasty. We got a very good darshan of Sai baba. Queue are very well managed. I was a very good trip just waiting for my next " Sai ka bulawa "

3  Thank gkudupulli
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Baba as usual emanates the highest degree of compassion , comfort and concern . The new system of collecting bio metric cards for entering darshan que is highly tiresome . If we go two hours before arati time we stand a chance of having arati darshan . There are four aratis per day . The evening arati at Sri hanuman mandir is too good . It is performed at 6.30 p.m . Dry grapes sold near que counters are too good .

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The Sai Baba of Shirdi is primarily a Hindu temple in Shirdi. But it is a multi cultural diversity destination as the Muslim community also follows the Sai Baba with equal belief. The temple is a plush and serene place exuding all the positive vibes. There are many dharamshalas around to stay around the temple premises. The prasad in the sansthan is out of the world. Thursday's and public holidays are usually crowded.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The temple complex is really a wonderful place to visit, although be warned the queues are very long even on normal days - I think I waited around 3 hours. The aarthi feels so involving even viewed on a TV screen and the Baba Samadhi is incredibly beautiful.

1  Thank Jeevan R