New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“GOD'S ABODE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

I visit Shirdi very often. myself, my wife and my children all worship Baba and all our prayers are fulfilled. Baba has given me every thing that I needed. The peace of mind we get when we have darshan is beyond anybody's explanation and words. It is such a blissfull, peaceful and heavenly experience. The cleanlyness, security and discipline maintained at the temple premises adds to heighten your holy feelings. When I had written to the PRO of the temple for guidance to book online, he has very promptly responded and given the web details. I booked online for special darshan and for darshan during morning Arthi (4.40am). It is a divine experience to have darshan of baba during Arthia and the bhajans/prayers are so melodious which takes you to a different world. Let us pray Baba for the well being of whole mankind and peace all over the world.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank EXPERTPMC
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Pune, India
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“God lives here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Yes its true...n man it works for me...Sai baba always helps me....I kno n thats reality if u have faith u need to visit it...Shirdi it truly Sai baba;s place n all baba's devotees must visit it...pray here..ask fr something to gd....interact with gd...see him...feel him...n listen him...its a family, or solo place....but definitelky its nt a tourist place...its a religious place...

Visited September 2011
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shirdi Sai Baba temple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

We were lucky to get the Shejarthi.I recommend attending at least one aarthi.It is very melodious and peaceful.The darshan brings in lot of peace and a feeling of goodness.However,there are few people who try to violate the queues..The queue varies as per the time/date of darshan.On an average,it takes 2.5-3 hours.The kakad aarthi(at 4.30) is very famous but one needs to be in the queue from 12am(during weekends).On the whole,the temple is very clean,has many helpful guards,good refreshments in the form of tea/coffee.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Swatish
Bhubaneswar, India
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 424 helpful votes
“When ever I came here I boost my energy for work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

I have visited Shirdi 5 time and after Baba's darshan i get more energy to do work.I have a plan to go there again in coming Feb-2012 with my friend.Its simply a nice place to visit and more important is This is place for all people.Sab Ka Malik Ek inspired me to visit here more.

Visited February 2011
3 Thank Sanat P
Bengaluru, India
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“It was heavenly. There is so much peace and bhakthi inside the temple and outside, too. No complaints whatsoever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

The area around the famous Neem tree and where Dhuni is located was simply out of the world. Those dried neem leaves carry lots of spiritual significance. If you are lucky enough, do gather them and carry it home. I was lucky enough to get several dried leaves which fell from the tree where i was standing.i not only gave them to my family members, but also to two kids who desperately wanted them. I made them very happy by giving two of the several leaves which i was blessed with. I can never forget the happiness expressed by those kids when i gave them those leaves!

Visited November 2011