Lowest prices for your stay
$15
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Travelocity$15
Hotels.com$15
Priceline$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2019

This hotel is situated near the railway station of alwar. Single and double bed room also available. Rate of rooms are reasonable. Bus service for Delhi is also available from there. Overall it is a good hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2019

These people are fraud and cheats. I had a confirmed booking on 26.01.2019 for 4 people in 2 rooms. I had prepaid complete amount online but when I reached to check in they denied saying that they are full. At first, they said they had not received any message from MMT, but after calling MMT support, they checked their phone and my booking was there. Still they refused to do anything about it and asked to leave. Their staff even admitted that they had given a room to somebody else just 10 mins back.
As it was marriage season, most hotels were full and they could get higher price from customers coming to the hotel directly.
PS- Also mention that Make my trip was also terrible in this regard. I kept calling their helpline and kept getting answer that I will get call back in 10 minutes which I never did. Wasted 2 hours on this and finally left stranded in the middle of the night in Alwar.

Room tip: Dont chose this hotel
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Manav S
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It was a small one day trip. We searched the rooms online and found hotel Natraj cheap and best. We were already in alwar so decided to go direct to hotel and book it. They showed us different room types which looked just the same. We opted standard AC room. The room was small but ok. Flush wasn't properly working. The horrible time was when we checked out. They simply refused to accept the card payment though they have swipe machine right in front of them. When asked reason as to why they can't accept card payment they had no convincing reason to give. We didn't have that much cash at that point of time so they kept forcing us to go to the ATM and withdraw it. It was so annoying. They ended up agreed for card payment but they charged extra for that. It was not a pleasant experience. I won't recommend this hotel. Food was horrible too. Chilly paneer was tasteless and I couldn't swallow more than a bite. I have given two stars as the guy on room service was very polite and courteous.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2017

On a short and unplanned trip to Alwar, I stayed at Hotel Natraj. The rooms very neat and tidy. Well lighted. Bed linens clean. Good mirror fittings. Bathroom clean, Colour TV. In a nut shell, all basic modern facilities of moderate quality were available. Stay was very comfortable. Staff was extremely cooperative. Was available on a call. Food was not great but good enough. All this at a absolutely humble cost of Rs. 800/- per nite for a room.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Durgesh K
Reviewed 4 January 2016

On a short and unplanned trip to Alwar, I stayed at Hotel Natraj with family members. We were five persons (two families) occupying two low cost rooms on 2nd floor. The rooms very neat and tidy. Well lighted. Bed linens clean. Good mirror fittings. Bathroom clean with functional gyser. Colour TV. In a nut shell, all basic modern facilities of moderate quality were available. Stay was very comfortable. Staff was extremely cooperative. Was available available on a call. Food was not great but good enough. Rooms were cleaned and linen and towel changed regularly. All this at a absolutely humble cost of Rs. 800/- per nite for a room.

Date of stay: January 2016
Dilbagh K, Manager at Hotel Natraj, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

We appreciate your reviews for our hotel. We want to serve you better always and are open for suggestions.
Hope you will us soon , so we can serve you better than you last visit.