Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$117
Travelocity$117
Orbitz.com$117
3,220 results
All reviews neemrana fort flying fox zip line vintage car ride camel ride hawa mahal gala dinner front office manager different levels special thanks heritage property swimming pool royal experience worth a visit memorable stay amazing experience must visit place
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

My wife and I were booked into Neemrana Fort Hotel, which was gifted to us as a wedding gift by my sister. We were late to check in but the hotel manager and the staff helped us and made the entire experience good. Upon check-in, we were told there was no in-room dining, but yet the restaurant manager, Mr Sampadh Sharma, arranged the same for us, as the rooms are on a higher level and you have to climb up and down to reach the restaurant and bar.

We requested a late checkout, which was addressed by rooms department manager Mr Manmohan, and this person is the key person there if you need anything.

I have been to the place before and last time the food wasn't that good and we took some snacks along, but I loved the food this time. On a very special request, the restaurant manager asked the chef to prepare some desi lal maas just for me and it was one of the best mutton curry I have had until now.

I would recommend this hotel to people who are looking for a relaxing weekend to enjoy a relaxing spa and food to satisfy desi good cravings.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neemrana Hotels, Owner at Neemrana Fort-Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback about the Neemrana Fort-Palace heritage resort near Delhi.

We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at this this historical property which dates back to the 15th century and has been revitalised by Neemrana over the last three decades.
We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

Your courteous words have been shared with the team member Mr. Manmohan Singh and the f&b team Mr. Sampadh Sharma.

It is rewarding to receive your kind appreciation about the food and we are happy to know that you relished the same. Your kind words have been conveyed to the Chef and his entire team.

We would like to thank you for your stay and look forward to welcoming you at our other properties across India !

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Short trip to Neemrana. This trip is very special for me this time,bcoz it's my kid first vacation.
Special Thanks to Mr. Praveen Chauhan to assist us and special care on this trip. A true hospitality professional.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neemrana Hotels, Owner at Neemrana Fort-Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay at the Neemrana Fort-Palace heritage resort near Delhi.

We are glad to learn that it was your kid's first vacation at this historical property which dates back to the 15th century and has been revitalised by Neemrana over the last three decades.

Thank you for appreciating our hospitality and services, it’s always an endeavor to make our guests feel special and take back wonderful memories.

We have shared your kind words with the team member Mr. Praveen Chauhan.

Reviewed 3 August 2022

I had a fantastic stay at the Neemrana property, the property was well maintained, clean, and picturesque, the food was delicious and the staff was polite and supportive. I would specially thank Mr. Manmohan, who helped us get a room near the dinner/breakfast room to ensure maximum comfort for my expecting wife.

I would definitely visit the property again!

Date of stay: July 2022

Dear Guest,

We are glad to receive your kind appreciation about the maintenance of this historical property which dates back to the 15th century and has been revitalised by Neemrana over the last three decades.

It is great to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the food and the picturesque 15th century Neemrana property.

We have shared your kind words with the team member Mr. Manmohan for the extended hospitality.

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

I am Dr. Navdeep Chhina , a practicing physician in USA
My daughter and myself visited Neemrana few times in 2022 since our daughter wanted to have rustic Fort wedding in India . This fort is a great destination for that

Every time we come here we get amazed with the old fashion charm . The Rajputana hospitality is wonderful .
The staff is very helpful , food is excellent .
Mr. Bhargav the manager is a very person and always comes out to meet and greet and make you feel at home

We are so much looking forward to have our daughters wedding here in November 2022 .

I would recommend to definitely keep this 1465 fort in your destinations to visit list .

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at Neemrana Fort-Palace heritage resort near Delhi.

It is rewarding to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed exploring the old world charm, The Rajputana hospitality and the food at the hotel.

It is our constant endeavour to offer an authentic experience of the region and your feedback is heartwarming for the entire Neemrana family that strive hard to make each guest stay memorable.

We would be glad to host a wedding of your daughter at the lovingly restored heritage non-hotel hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

It was a very good experience of one night stay at neemrana hotel . The place & the atmosphere I feel in fort is just like heaven on earth . The buffet & the breakfast is delecious & is of different varieties. Loved the swimming pool . All the staff member is very good in speaking & do co-operate in all basis.
As I talked & booked my room with Mr. Satish bhargav & Mr. Tribuvan they helped me & suggest me the best of anything . I would love this place & want to visit again in future also

I jus have 9 stars out of 10 . In this ..

Divy jain

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Neemrana Hotels, Owner at Neemrana Fort-Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

Dear Guest,

We are glad to receive your kind words about the Neemrana Fort-Palace heritage resort near Delhi.

It is rewarding to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at this 15th century lovingly restored heritage non-hotel hotel.

Thank you for appreciating about the buffet, the swimming pool and the hospitality offered by the team members.

Your kind appreciation has been shared with Mr. Satish Bhargav and Mr. Tribhuvan Mishra.