6 people are viewing this hotel
$202
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
$203
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$177
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Expedia.com$202
Travelocity$202
Orbitz.com$202
3,220 results
All reviews neemrana fort flying fox zip line vintage car ride camel ride hawa mahal gala dinner front office manager different levels special thanks heritage property swimming pool royal experience worth a visit memorable stay amazing experience must visit place
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I am very much impressed at my 1st visit at Neemrana Fort.Many things I liked there - Fort Appearance,City View from Top,Ambience,Privacy,Excellent Hospitality of Fort Staff especially Vipul Rawal Ji.
I celebrated my wife birthday at Fort.She was also impressed & like to visit again.
I am very thankful to Vipul Rawal Ji who made our evening so special & memorable by providing his superb support in making arrangements.
I must re-commend couples to visit there & contact Vipul Ji for excellent arrangements.

Prashant Verma

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrashantV216
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stayed in the Sheesh Mahal, a delightful room full of attractive furniture. The fort itself is a fascinating and attractively developed building. However the service was often poor and the staff in the Hawa Mahal restaurant in particular seemed uncertain of what they were doing on occasions. Service was slow and the 'High Tea', in reality tea served from a flask and plates of biscuits for which customers had to queue up, seemed unpleasantly package holiday-like.

Room tip: check the details of individual rooms on the website and select which you prefer.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Overall Ambiance: It has a great ambiance and a unique royal feel to it.
Front Desk: Very descent, polite and helpful folks.
Rooms: Rooms have been well maintained considering the age of the building. View out of my window as also very picturesque.
Food: Although there was less variety of food, but tasted very good.
Celebrations: I went on the eve of Lohri, so enjoyed the specially arranged festive celebration enriching my overall experience.
Staff: I found few of the restaurant staff members a tad rude, so some scope of improvement there.
Kids Room: It can be built better with some more toys/games for kids.
Activities: Camel Ride/Cart Ride were good and reasonably priced. The Zip ride is for adventure seekers which adds to the experience.
I found it a bit overpriced, however in the end had an awesome time.

Room tip: Try to get rooms with Hill view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

my first fort hotel experience so cant really compare. The room was tidy and more like a suite with 3 partitions 2 bathrooms and a good balcony. bit pricey but for 5ppl is good for one day stay. Saturdays are usually crowded.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I came back after 17 years to this property. Observed quite a few changes. They have expanded and built more rooms. We were two families and opted to stay in Deva Mahal which sleeps 7. However, it's more ideal for 6. So we had to get an extra bed placed. The Mahal was undoubtedly very nice with a lovely balcony and view. What really disappointed me was food.The breakfast was pretty average and the dinner was definitely not up to the mark and worth the money.
Though we did order some snacks during tea time which were pretty decent.

Date of stay: December 2016