“LUNCH BUFFET IS GOOD”
Review of Hotel Taj Tristar

Hotel Taj Tristar
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Secunderabad
Reviewed 11 July 2017

good value for money....great food... good for veggies....sorry non veg...cENTRally LOCATED in secunderabad..they also have another restAURENT galaxy,... Worth a try...good plACE FOR OUTING WITH family with a limited budget.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gopijgd

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My stay was pathetic this time around. I stayed for 2 nights. The AC was not working. When informed at the reception it was told there was chiller problem. When we spoke to the Manager he said there was no chiller problem. We had to eventually ask for a pedestal fan since it was very hot.

My room was not cleaned. Even the coffer tray which I had ordered in the morning was lying in the room when I walked in around 10 pm. When I complained why the room was not cleaned, the person at the reception said the occupant refused cleaning when the HK staff knocked. I informed them that I had left around 9 am itself and had also asked the person at the reception to check on the AC, how come there was an occupant in the room. But he maintained his stance.

When I insisted I want to speak to the duty Manager, he was called. He sought some time and cam back and said there was no occupant but the HK staff kept ringing the door but no one answered. It is strange when no e was in, how will someone answer.

I spoke to the Senior Manager and he had his version when he met me the next morning. The version kept changing with people.

I have had my last stay at Taj Tristar. I will definitely look at other property to stay in when I visit Hyderabad next.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Greetings !

We thank you very much for the stay and for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We have briefed our house keeping staff regarding the lapses and Assure you sir, such mistakes will not be repeated. Once Again Assuring our
best services, Regards, Sr.Manager.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great connectivity to all the major places of the city, very nearby railyway station and city bus station.
Visited on office purpose, location helped to get connectivity.
Stay was good and peacefull & good place

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Praveen K
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Although I was staying just opposite in Minerva grand I had dropped in to meet a friend staying in this hotel. I was mighty impressed with the decor & the interior decorations right from the reception to the rooms. The prompt room service was evidenced as the coffee ordered came fast n the server was well mannered n polite. They also have a decent restaurant I was told n above all the room rates were competitive as informed. Definitely worth a stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank pinaki50
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Greetings !

We thank you very much for the visit and for sharing your valuable experience with us.,
We look forward for your stay and Assure our Best Services. Regards, Team Taj Tristar.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Even though situated in prime location they have maintained in worst possible way..haven't kept any stone unturned make this way....no cleanliness...rooms have paints coming out, bathroom facets broken...staffs are unprofessional....food in underground dark restaurants are OK...I booked from booking.com to get late checkout but they charged me..when asked hey clearly denied of any kind of offer and receptionist was very read...not worth staying and have lot of better and cheaper options in near vicinity......

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 13Nuvola
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Greetings !

We thank you very much for the stay and for your feedback. We apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We have noted your concerns and we are in a process in updating the interiors of the rooms. we have also briefed our front office staff to be attentive and to acknowledge guests requests. Request your goodselves to give one more oppurtunity to serve you and Assuring our best services. Regards, Team Taj Tristar.