See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2010

This Hotel is based on M.G. Road and is easily reachable. Hotel is nice and clean, good for a business traveler who does not have much time to spend in the hotel. Check in was fast and it seemed to be a very bus hotel. Rooms were clean but had a specific oder,which i cleared off with my Deo, It is located on the main road which is busy had a room which was away from the main road, so didn't really make out whether it was noisy. Service also was pretty good and fast. Overall comfortable and perfectly located for me.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2010

I selected the hotel based on the reviews of others. I made a right decision. The hotel is at a good location with veg. restaurants nearby, KFC and the famous Paradise restaurant. I stayed in a standard room with wife and 7yrs old child. Initially they give me twin bed instead of the request for double bed. However, they promptly shifted me to another room with double bed.
The rooms were clean and good thing was breakfast was included. The hotel has a good veg restaurant and we mostly had our dinner in that restaurant.

On the last day of our stay we had problems with hot water in the bathroom. WE had to call the room service to let them know about the same. Reason given was the boiler was accidentally turned off and they had to turn it on.

In all we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Centrally located.
Very spacious and well designed rooms.
Very modern amenities. Amazingly clean and very well maintained.
Food and room service is very good.
Worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Himanshu N
Reviewed 6 May 2010

The entire hotel is good in terms of hygeine, service,decore, ambience, taste and quality of food. One good thing about the staff and the management is thry take any feedback seriously and improve on it. The location of the hotel is so good that we can find the market and the eataries close by. The other advantage is that we can also take buses to hyderabad just by getting out of the hotel and crossing the road.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank victory_lover
Reviewed 19 March 2010

The hotel is located in the centre of the city. The decoration and the room quality is nice. I didn't have the food so I cant comment. In regard to cleanliness it is well maintained. The rooms are also well decorated and Room service was the one i liked the most. A typical Andra food you'll enjoy in this hotel.Its a best hotel in Secudarabad.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business