See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

extremely unprofessional hotel - very poor service, unprofessional attituide of staff/ manager/ owner. extremely poor quality rooms with poor value for money. i would not suggest anyone to stay in this hotel as there are other better value for money deals avaialble.

Room Tip: the so-called suits are a little better but they charge a bom. the front (road-facing; OYO) rooms are really noisy and shabby rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I shall not recommend this hotel to stay here. I booked this hotel in june-17 for one day. Room was too small, TV was not working, drinking water was not in the room, no basic facilities like towel, soap were there, even after 3-4 times call approx 50 minutes passed. Room service was too worst. On oyo app they were showing lots off aminities but must check before booking. Only money oriented hotel instead of customer service.

I shall never visit here nor recommend to my friend for this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We visited this place in peak season for Mount Abu. So we had to pay a bit more than the room was worth for. But at least we got a room coz it was impossible to find one at such a short notice.rooms were clean well decorated but a bit small.location is very near to nakki lake but very noisy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We are here at Mount abu for weekend with families and we book this Hotel non ac room with appropriate price I thought but there so many essues with hotel I find bad like average service and worst room facilities, given water supply and TV in room is not working...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Booked the hotel through oyo rooms. Stayed here with my family. The rooms are so small that it is very difficult to move within. TV was not working properly, however, they replaced the set top box. Complimentary breakfast did not have much options and that too was served in a very limited quantity. Also, the rooms were too costly in terms of size and amenities provided.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family