We visited Mt. abu in May & stayed at Jaipur house. This place is located at hill top & provides excellent view of entire city. We had booked a Royal suite their & it was excellent. It comprised of a large bedroom with dining table , sofas , chairs & a nice fireplace. There was a separate section of dressing table & changing room. Hotel staff was courteous & quite helpful. Breakfast was included in our package. They served buffet breakfast & it was awesome including parathas, Bread-butter, Cornflakes, Juice etc. City is not quite far from the place, but you should have your own vehicle to reach there as it is located on hill top & not much transport is available to the place. However, the hotel staff will arrange for the vehicle if you ask for. They also had a garden restaurant at the top where you can have coffee & snacks in the midst of beautiful valleys. We stayed at the place for 4 days & had a complete wonderful & relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur House at Mount Abu in 1897. He was given the choice of selecting the best site by the then ruler of Sirohi State. Jaipur House was built in serene Rajput architecture on the high cliff over looking the magnificent Nakki Lake and the plateau below. The Present Maharaja of Jaipur, Brigadier Sawai Bhawani Singh , MVC and Her Highness Maharani Padmini Devi have converted this palace into a grand heritage Hotel complete with all the facilities of international standard. As you walk into the grand interiors and are received with gracious warmth, you'll sense that his is a superior Heritage Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your The Jaipur House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jaipur House Hotel Mount Abu
- The Jaipur Hotel
- The Jaipur House Mount Abu, Rajasthan