See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Room was OK. . They are also providing services for booking bike on rent .I would suggest this hotel if having budget constraint. Nakki lake and main bazaar is near by and has a walkable distance.Take this one as last option..We took this only for night stay.it ok for onlyfor night stay..

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

poorest quality and lowest standard, will stay here for one night .. bath room was very dirty and old, sink was jammed and no one takes complain..Room service is very bad ..phone was not working.. over all not recommended...

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We stayed here for one night.... since all the other hotels were sold out we decided to stay here... A decent place.... Interiors are OK... Not sure if i would stay at this place again.... there are a lot better places around...

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sabcoolin
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I have visited abu in May 2015 with my family and stayed in this hotel for 1 night. We had early check in and they have provided the room. But that room was OK. Bathroom and bed was not clean. After 9 they have shifted the room and give good room. They are also providing services for booking bus for abu darshan. I have also ordered breakfast in this hotel. It was good. I would suggest this hotel if having budget constraint. Nakki lake and main bazaar is near by and has a walk able distance.

Room Tip: Choose rooms other than ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I always prefer to book hotel in advance, but due to my sudden arrival in the city i booked this hotel live and found this hotel a budgeted average.

The room which i go was good in space but the cleanliness was average. There is no WiFi connection and complementary breakfast. Due to heavy rain we are unable to go outside of the hotel so ordered the food from there restaurant to found average in taste and quality.

Finally i would suggest this hotel for a budget focused tourists.

Room Tip: Ground level road facing is good to choose.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends