All reviews heritage property british era surrounded by trees sitting area spacious bathroom small property the entire staff the cottages excellent stay rooms are huge manager mr early check hill station excellent food non veg ajay jodhpur
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

A beautiful heritage property where one can relax with family and friends. Awesome hospotality. A place where one feels like staying fora longer period of time then booked. Authentic Rajasthan meals are served on order.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KAVITA68
AJAY b, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Connaught House Mount Abu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Warm Greetings of the day.

We thank you for sharing your kind review on our Heritage Resort Connaught House. It was a great pleasure and honor to serving you. We also thank you for your kind words of appreciation about the layout of rooms, ambiance, food and good service. I shall share your kind words of appreciation with my team here at Connaught House.
We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

We do have other Heritage Resorts / properties in the region under the group name Jodhana Heritage Resorts Pvt Ltd.

I will be happy to organize the itinerary for your future travel plans in this region in our properties - Balsamand palace Jodhpur, Sardar Samand palace Pali, Maharani Bagh orchard Ranakpur & Ranvas Nagore.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

It was a mixed experience in all the respect. I visited this resort for celebrating my 1st Aniversary. Things are okay but not as it was projected. The gave us an early check-in which was a very good thing but to that AC was not working. It was repaired in next 3 hrs from the time I check-in.

Mr. Ajay is undoubtedly a good person who is taking care off the property but he seems to be more a business-oriented guy.

Pros
1.Good Ambience, you get a peaceful time to spend.
2.Supporting staff
3.Food quality was good.
4.Rooms are good.

Conc.
1. The room was good, but there was some problem with later with bath-fittings which were repaired in next approx 10 hrs, to which waterlogging was there in the bathroom.
2. Food was good and tasty but very less options (Buffet).
3. I planned some surprises for my wife on Aniversary (Cake and all), after lots of instruction it was spoiled by supporting staffs as they pull out the things in front of my wife itself.
4.A bit on expensive side seeing the property

Overall.
Don’t go with the images mentioned over Trip Advisor, if you want to spend some peaceful time it is good but other then that it is not worth of Money. There are many other options available which I came acknowledge while moving around Abu which is better than this.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IamPeeyush
AJAY b, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Connaught House Mount Abu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Warm Greetings of the day.

We were total sold the day before your chk. in and you have come before Chk. in time so we did not get that much time to check the things properly. There was no issues of A.C. and Flush before the Chk. in neither the guest Chkd. out have complained of any thing.
It appeared after your Chk. in only though it was a sudden problem and no ones fault.
The Flush handle got broken due to hard push and it got water overflow in drops first and later little more.
We have repaired it twice the same day when you were out for lunch. Air conditioner had a problem which was also repaired instantly and even i have offered you another room too but you were not interested to change the room.
You even were trying to book the room directly with us first and we had continuous 04 days correspondence but later on you booked through one of the online portals.
First you have told us to arrange a special candle light dinner at different location other than dining hall but later on you have said that you want it in your verandah only which was done as per your demand and specially we have taken the order as per your choice only.
It was a 03 course meal ( soup and Veg. snacks, Paneer curry, Non veg.curry, Dall , 02 other vegetables, Roti, Parantha, Veg. Biryani, Salad, papar, Pickles, Chuttnies and Hot & Cold Sweet.

Breakfast was buffet and was like -
Tea / Coffee, fresh juice, Tinned Juice, cut and fresh fruit, Eggs to order, Toast with Jams Butter and Honey, 02 types of Cornflakes, Poori Bhaji, Parantha, Pickles, Chutnies, Home made yogert, Aloo Pohe with Namkeen and pomegranate, Idli Sambhar and Veg. Sandwich.

We have taken the permission from you before serving the Cake in to your room and was served accordingly.
All is there but guest is always right and we take it in a positive way. We will try to improve us more and regret for inconvenience caused.
There is not even a single picture which we have submitted on Trip advisor all pictures are submitted by our honorable guests who stayed with us during all these years. They depicts the truth.
It was a great pleasure and honor to serving you

Thank you.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Much too expensive!
I had a small room in the extantion, what was not "Heritage" at all. No locker, no wifi. Wifi is only working at the reception. And when it is working, then it is slow. Staff is not very friendly and is hardly speaking any English.
Food is paltry. In India I never had a curry thin like that and not tasty at all. Breakfast was not better. I got a dirty cup for tea. I could see the left traces.

It is not easy to find a good hotel at Mount Abu at a weekend in May. But I definitly would not be staying at this place again.

Stayed: May 2018

Warm Greetings of the day.

We thank you for sharing your kind review.

You have come directly with out any prior booking to check the availability. We have shown you the available room as per single occupancy and have offered you the best possible discount with breakfast, Dinner and all taxes. It was your choice and you liked the same at the time of chk. in when we show you the room and also you agreed for the rates offered to you.
The room was with you is 200 sqr. ft. in size and with private sit out / covered verandah and with great view of rocky mountain.
The dinner and breakfast order also taken as per your choice only. Indian Eggplant sag has no added curry and it is always being cooked in little water and spices only. We have tried to prepare the same as per your choice. We apologize if you didn't like the same and will try to make it better for future orders.
The cup was not dirty but had a little cracky manufacturing defect in the bottom and was replaced instantly.
I have met you the time you were having the dinner and also have asked that hows the food. You never told me that its not good, other wise would have changed it immediately.
We regret that we could not make your stay a good one as per your need.
It was a great pleasure and honor to serving you.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is a royal property converted into a hotel . Rooms are very large with large attached sitting room with all modern amenities and well furnished . Everything inside has a royal look . Actually this is a large cottage with probably 3 well furnished rooms inside . Manager and other staff are very cooperative and always at back and call . Food served as per order . Complimentary breakfast is also served as per your choice . Quite near to the Nakki lake though slightly uphill .

Room Tip: All rooms are on ground floor opening to the lawn .
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
AJAY b, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Connaught House Mount Abu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for 2 nights on 29 the February. The hotel is fantastic were expulsive and beautiful . Mr Ajay the manager was a star upgraded us to a suite.the room was fantastic with two rooms and two bathrooms well furnished and just imaculate like the colonial hotel with beautiful gardens and quite and peaceful .The town and lake was only 0 minutes walk .The staff each and everyone were the best I have ever come across. The food was amazing and the service was fit for a king . I sincerely thank everyone for making our visit most beautiful . Thanks and will return again when we India next time

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank manharc2018
AJAY b, General Manager at WelcomHeritage Connaught House Mount Abu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018