horrible place... their is a major elctricity and wiring issue in the hotel. My IPhone charger and DSLR charger got spoiled because of the bad electric issue. 2 other guests laptops got fried due the same wiring issue.
FOod is not good and staff serving is disinterested
On the second last day of my stay there was no electricity and night some wires got burnt.. we changed 3 rooms and as soon as we would switch the light on there would be smoke.. at 1.30 in the night we were struggling to get this sorted. They dont have a bell for room service everytime you want something you have to go look for someone or walk to the main reception which was farther and some other building from the main reception
There is no infrastructure .. even the view is not great from the hotel
Next day when I complained to the manager he just laughed and was least bothered at my material loss and also discomfort from the previous night
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Shikhar Mount Abu, Rajasthan