See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stay in Ranjana's Hotel for one night. But my experience was not up to expectation. Still There were more chances for improvement in service, and cleaning area. Cleaning in room and bathroom was not up to mark.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Very small and alittle bit dirty rooms. Staff are so non cooperative. toilests and wash room are also so dirty. No any extra facility in the room and blanket and bed sheet was also do dirty. i didnot recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It's and old place huge area low key hotel like it's run by a family I suppose cz not too much staff seen arnd the place was there on our tour so don't really know how the food is cz we ha our own cooks but it's a very average place

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

The day 500 and 1000 was banned on 9th (Night) Nov we booked the hotel on 9th (morning). The next day hotel staff and manager and the Owner Threw us out of hotel and said lot of personal stuff to me and my family. Fought with my Dad my wife and me. We booked two rooms for 7000 and they took advance of 4000. Then we asked to use Card payment or online payment but they denied and when we said you did 2 days booking. He threatened to tear the bill and they gave us the 500 Rs. bill which was not legal and threw us out of hotel. Other Hotel we went was very good and gave us card and online option.

Room tip: DONT CHOOSE THIS HOTEL. Bathroom and rooms are low class.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VijayHansora
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

It's a horror home... there is no room service at all.. the food is pathetic.. the staffs are rude and drunk most of the times.. so avoid... you can definitely get better hotels in that rate.. and this hotel is also listed in Oyo rooms.. be cautious or you will land up in junkyard.

Date of stay: October 2016