Lowest prices for your stay
$92
Free cancellation until 06/07/22
Travelocity$92
Booking.com$102
Orbitz.com$92
All reviews mr gaurav white room huge garden area beautiful flowers room decoration peaceful place value for money kids play area buffet breakfast stayed here for nights special thanks delicious food camp fire maintained garden family and friends cooperative staff very pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

Wonderful Stay

Great stay, as the hotel punchlines say Hotel toppers corner “long stay” and I would highly recommend to stay here for 1 week or longer to really get a sense of the place, and be relaxed and rejuvenated by the end of your trip. The staff is so hospitable and will completely make you feel at home, making this a very memorable experience.

Pros:
- Neat and clean rooms. The huge garden area has a great view as well.

- amazing staff that is very responsive to all your needs. When my geyser wasn’t working too well, the manager got it solved very quickly and oversaw the whole thing himself, ensuring that it was working well.

- the food is great. We had all the meals in the garden itself. Breakfast was good every day.

- extra activities such as, hikes and walks, tea tasting, yoga, meditation etc are all great. Though it also just a great place to relax and no nothing in nature.

- great value for money too, and they offer a very personal experience

Cons:

No cons from my perspective really, as this is exactly the kind of holiday I wanted. However, if you are looking for a luxury resort / hotel like vibe, then maybe this place isn’t for you. I was looking for a peaceful place & this place perfectly met (and even exceeded) my expectations. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay there too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jet52019262842
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

My favorite place in mount abu

My friend and I had really the time of our lives. Stayed in the room with balcony. Nice neat and clean room, quiet and spacious. Food is simply amazing, fresh, all vegetarian. Really congratulations to the chef. We stayed for four nights, because we liked to place huge garden area with beautiful flowers all around. Evening sunset from the top garden is also memorizing. Every day we went for some or the other treks near the hotel. The best thing remains the kindness of the staff. This is a place where body and mind can simply relax, and this can happen with passion of every member of the staff. I will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Suresh S
Reviewed 9 March 2022

I found this property not at all worth the price paid. We booked 2 rooms & paid Rs 4.5k per room per night (Room+Breakfast).

Pros:
1. Soft-spoken nature of the owner (Mr Gaurav Das).
2. Huge garden area (Greenscape)

Cons:
1. Ultra small room: Deluxe Room ends the moment you enter. Interiors are old style. Do not expect much. No room slippers. Just soap & shampoo in toiletries. Highly disappointed.

2. Chargeable Bonfire: Though they conduct bonfire every evening, but it is chargeable (Rs 500). This should be a complementary stuff.

3. Check in was not smooth: We checked in around lunch time (1pm), and had to
wait for 30 mins for the rooms to be ready, despite informing the front desk in advance. It was tiring with kids, especially in the hot afternoon.

4. Limited Breakfast spread: This is a veg only hotel, and the breakfast spread was limited. Do not expect much here. No continental meals. Dosa + 1 hot item & bread/butter tea coffee. I personally found the taste bland.

5. No indoor Games: Do not expect much on the amenities part. There is nothing to do in the property, except for the garden area. Kids play area is basic (swing, slide, sea saw)

Room tip: Mt Abu is a Green zone area, so no construction is allowed. You will not see any new property. 1 Night max you can spend here
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Ankosh L
Reviewed 6 March 2022

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay @ toppers. The resort ambience was lovely and serene. Rooms were clean & comfortable. The staff at the resort are all efficient, pleasant & helpful. The food was excellent, the chef ensured that our pallet needs were met. I highly recommend this resort for anyone visiting Mount abu.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

It was my first mount Abu visit and i on seeing TripAdvisor excellent reviews booked this hotel and i regretted therafter during my only one day stay. My advice to peoples is that if visiting any hill station, if hotel is not of any chain or known, better to inspect it before.
Most problematic is location. Written in property info that it is close to bus stand max 0.9 km. But no. Its far away, may be 3 km from city centre mall road and bus stand. Secondly its isolated place. My kid had some cold around 7 pm, so needed some medicine from medical shop. Receptionist simply refused saying that we dont have person to get medicine as medical shops are far away and its dinner time. They said u take a scooty. I said it will be difficult for me to drive in scooty in hilly unknown roads and my car driver not there. Its just 10 min thing and they refused. Talked with bengali owner and to my surprise he also refused that he has no person. As a physician myself, i told him that i need these medicines for my kid so that in night we dont get any issue. Also i told him that suppose if one gets emergency, what will you do.? Ultimately to my relief, he got medical shop person to bring medicines.
As this is a hospitality business, i did not expected this type of behavior. Dth tv was not recharged despite 4 times reminder as kid wanted to watch tv.
Thirdly at night, adjacent room had many stag persons group enjoying loud speaker at late nights and as it was wooden room, all noise crept in.
Two persons were serving at night. It took me 1.25 hour to get my dinner served in room.
If one is not fond of neat good rooms and only fond of gardens, and in a group of friends, one can visit for garden.
If one is with family and needs good rooms at location close to city center, one may choose other one like chacha inn, hotel hillock, etc
Ps : earlier in the day owner helped me for arranging driver for city tour but couldn't resist giving actual review of the hotel as traveling fellows depend upon reviews.

Room tip: Stag friends group can come and stay as its quiet a large space.
Date of stay: February 2022