Amazing location to spend my honeymoon in the Presidential Suite. The rooms are very neat and amenities are awesome. We really enjoyed the speed boat ride in the early morning. The staff members are very friendly and really helpful. The buffet was really awesome and the Indian chefs were very friendly. They gave us tips on cooking recipes.
Some areas of opportunity would be 1. Speed of service to help fix problems. I had to call thrice to get the TV fixed.
2. The buffet spread of food was uneven. On some occasions, it was really awesome lunches and dinners. Another occasion when we invited outside friends and family for dinner, the buffet dishes were not appealing and it catered more for a big North Indian group that was staying in the resort although we were from the south. The indian chef was thoughtful enough to prepare Allepey fish curry specially for us to make up.
3. On another occasion, we invited outside guests for lunch. We were informed that there is no buffet as there is less occupancy in the resort and instead you can order ala carte for the same buffet menu. So we went for buffet option to order alacarte and we had to wait after each course 30 mins to get it prepared to the table. The whole lunch lasted 2 and half hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If heaven was a place on earth, it would be on the banks of a breathtaking Vembanad Lake that spreads serenely over 205 square kilometres of picture perfect beauty. And it is. Set in 18 verdant acres on the shores of the Vembanad Lake and just 2 hours from the Cochin International Airport, The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala, Resort & Spa is a five–star deluxe spa resort in Kumarakom, set at the heart of the beautiful Southern state of Kerala–fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’. Standing directly beside the Lake, this Kerala resort offers spacious living–dining rooms, traditional Indian–style bedrooms and individual gardens with private plunge pools.Opened in 2006, The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is the winner of the 2007 and 2008 ‘Best Resort Spa Hotel in India’ title. Home to the largest spa in South India, Maya Spa offers not only western and oriental therapies but also authentic Ayurvedic practices at our resort in Kerala. The distinctive Body Temple, picturesquely situated on an island in the centre of the lagoon, is the perfect location for yoga, meditation or simply quiet contemplation.The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is perfect for an extended break with its idyllic location and world–class amenities. The hotel offers many leisure options, including a large swimming pool with water–spouting elephant sculptures and a luxury spa in Kumarakom with Ayurvedic treatments. The Lime Tree, Laguna Bass and Trunk Call Bar serve very good Indian and international cuisine. Experience the heavenly beauty of Kumarakom in all its tranquil glory. Recreated and preserved to awaken every sense… to experience pure bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your The Zuri Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Kumarakom
- Radisson Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Radisson
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala