Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$24
Agoda.com$24
eDreams$24
Tripadvisor$24
StayForLong
All reviews vembanad lake table tennis amazing lake lake resort homely food lake facing cottage boats passing cool breeze get together peaceful stay natural beauty house boat great hospitality courteous staff boat ride salim houseboat
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Value for money. What you see is what you get. Amazing lake views from the family cottages. Hassle free check in and checkout. All communication with the host is clear and quick. Didn’t have an opportunity to taste their food. But would seriously consider this place once again if I visit Kumarakom again

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Meander35365198874
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

The place was very peaceful and clean and the lakefront view was something out of the world. The hospitality was super and warm and they even take care of every little requests. We were in a group of 11 people and they accommodated us so well that we didn’t face any issues. We are super excited to visit the place again anytime and would recommend everyone to come and stay here.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Amar-020793
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

Mesmerizing place. Great Place surrounded by lakes , almost uprooted us to heaven. Recomend to all looking for serene beauty far away from shackles of city.thanks for making us feel like home. Thanks a lot.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank rahuljohn06gmail
Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

I was planning for a Kumarkom visit for long time. While searching, I came across this property and called up. The owner explained me everything in detail and he even said we don't have a pool and the photos of pool in net is not from our property. I booked3 rooms for 2 days stay with my family. Some negative reviews were made me skeptical, but the response I received while reaching there was awesome. Rooms were ready. Food was awesome. Boat was arranged for our trip. The rooms were lake facing and wonderful view for relaxing. If anyone is expecting a hotel experience, it will be disappointing. But if you are expecting an experience when invited to a kerala home, you can feel it. The food is prepared hot and spicy, which was very delicious and tasty. They formed a whatsapp group and whatever requirement you put in the group was immediately attended. Nice experience..

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JanoyThomas
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

This cottage is simply wowing in each aspect be it location, staff, cleanliness, or food and specially reception desk team. I just loved each bit of my stay of 1 night. The cottage is massive n spacious with a lovely lake view. The highlight of the cottage is its food and location. The food is very delicious. The service is also very prompt. Location is excellent. They have their parking, so It's pretty easy for guest to reach at the cottage, All in all, an outstanding stay with many fond memories. This cottage is simply wowing in each aspect be it location, staff, cleanliness, or food and specially reception desk team. I just loved every bit of my stay of 1 night. The cottage is massive n spacious with a lovely lake view. The highlight of the cottage is its food and location. The food is very delicious. The service is also very prompt. Location is exceptional. They have their parking, so It's pretty easy for guest to reach at the cottage, All in all, a remarkable stay with countless fond memories.

Date of stay: May 2022