Lake Kumarakom is a natural back water reservoir of Arabian Sea in Kerala and has quite a few resorts on it's shores. I stayed at Backwater Ripples with my friends and family recently and am impressed by the ambience and land scaping of the resort. the place is wonderful with a very freindly staff and impeccable hospitality. rooms are very neat and spacious and you do not feel cramped in side. pool side is overlooking the lake waters and you can sit there enjoying the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backwater Ripples offers 34 luxury independent cottages in a variety of styles to cater various requirements. The accommodation is spacious, private and superbly appointed with state of the art designer amenities and personalized services. The resort has wide range of facilities to make sure a comfort and memorable stay in our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Backwater Ripples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kumarakom
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kumarakom, Kerala