Staying in Taj-Kumarakom was a great experience. During our stay we found the resort has got lot of activities to offer to the guests. The evening boat ride is something one should not miss. The resort is next the bird sanctuary and for bird watchers it's a must visit place. The best way to cover the bird sanctuary is to visit it from inside and follow it up with a boat ride from outside. The staff were very caring. Wherever required they took extra care of our son who was just 10 months old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kumarakom is a popular tourist destination in the Kottayam district of Kerala. Located on the picturesque Vembanad Lake, Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom, Kerala, is a 30-minute drive from the Kottayam railway station or an hour's drive from Cochin city. Kerala's backwaters surround the 140-year old colonial bungalow which houses this resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Taj Garden Retreat Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Taj Garden Retreat
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Kerala