We stayed in this hotel for a week in November and found it to be a wonderful place to relax. The setting of the hotel was fantastic, and there are many activities that you can undertake too - fishing on the lake, bike riding, going on a house boat, spa treatments and more! The food was fantastic and the service could not be faulted either. The rooms were slightly basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kumarakom is a popular tourist destination in the Kottayam district of Kerala. Located on the picturesque Vembanad Lake, Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom, Kerala, is a 30-minute drive from the Kottayam railway station or an hour's drive from Cochin city. Kerala's backwaters surround the 140-year old colonial bungalow which houses this resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Yatra, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Taj Garden Retreat Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Taj Garden Retreat
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Kerala