I stayed for 2 days which included a day's House Boat stay. I would give Kumarakom a 10/10 for their flexibity in service to accomodate Customers comfort and standards were met beyond what you expect or pay for. Staff is very cordial and highly skilled in handling your small to big requests and is absolute customer delight. A very good place for Family vacation with its rich heritage property. The SPA also provides ultimate experience. Try and choose a all inclusive package. House Boat stay is an ultimate experience and the Cook and captain ensure you have a wonderful experience. KLR is highly reccomended and I am soon planning a second visit and this time with my whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala