Gods own resort in a Gods own country! Stayed for 4 nights about an year ago! Ya I know its been long but just became a member in trip advisor and thought it would be a sin not to let people know about it. One of the best resort we've stayed in. Incredible service and food. amazing variety in the buffets everyday. Great care taken by the always smiling staff. Excellent infinity pool though it is too shallow for lap swimmers. Complementary sunset cruise with traditional live carnatic music was a divine experience. Evening tea in 'thattukada' with south Indian snacks can't be missed either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala